BAKUGANROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi guys i am just bored and other things

3 posters

Go down

hi guys i am just bored and other things Empty hi guys i am just bored and other things

Post  jammy 3rd January 2009, 7:40 pm

Hi guys im just dropping by to say hi and hola and bonjor and all that other hello stuff and greetings and im bored so Im talking about random things because I want to type words.Please read the whole thing because... well i dont know why just read you will get knowlege... what dont blame me.Ok first things first if you read this please PM me i want alot of PM's as soon as possible because well I dont know I just want PM's up the wazoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after you PM me go strait on to Chatbox if I am not there when I log on i will PM you and I will be waiting for you on Chatbox .Now I will talk and have small or BIG chat about everything and how it is going for me well I am doing fine and I do not want to go to school again I hate school I just go to get it over and done with I guess now my topic is school.Ok so lets talk about school for all of you girls P.S. this part is only for girls who are in kindergarten to 5th grade here is the problem some boys are so annoying right?all you just want to do to them is slap em almost P.S.S. sorry for those boys who are like that but sometimes you just get on our nerves and we just hate it so stop bothering us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Ok now boys of this site can look and if you read that one about boys and school well Im sorry some girls like me get that way and they fight like this Engaurd!.Ok now lets move on shall we? ok now I will write the the top 5 reasons to go on this website 1.you will love the chat box 2.this website rocks 3.you can make friends over the internet 4.you can make polls and vote on the polls 5.you can have an avatar.Thats all for now folks

From,jammy EXTREMELY Happy

jammy

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
hi guys i am just bored and other things Left_bar_bleue210/999999999999hi guys i am just bored and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (210/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

hi guys i am just bored and other things Empty Re: hi guys i am just bored and other things

Post  magedrago1 3rd January 2009, 7:43 pm

this is supossed to be in the spam forum!!!!!! sis i told u this on hello world that hates me topic. do not do it again. although very good.

sincerly,
magedrago1 (ur bro)

magedrago1

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
hi guys i am just bored and other things Left_bar_bleue310/999999999999hi guys i am just bored and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (310/999999999999)

http://clubpenguin.com

Back to top Go down

hi guys i am just bored and other things Empty Re: hi guys i am just bored and other things

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 23rd January 2009, 3:38 pm

STOP MAKING TOPICS HERE!
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Location : Haos Blade Tigrerra - 6/ Haos Delta Dragonoid - 5/ Haos Lunarus - 3

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
hi guys i am just bored and other things Left_bar_bleue275/999999999999hi guys i am just bored and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (275/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down