I'm the champion of chit-chat

Go down

I'm the champion of chit-chat

Post  jammy on 22nd January 2009, 1:40 pm

I'm the champion of chit-chat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TALK TALK TALK OF RANDOM THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXTREMELY Happy EXTREMELY Happy EXTREMELY Happy EXTREMELY Happy EXTREMELY Happy EXTREMELY Happy EXTREMELY Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

jammy

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
210/999999999999  (210/999999999999)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm the champion of chit-chat

Post  DanxDrago on 22nd January 2009, 1:59 pm

no you not champ

DanxDrago

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
10/999999999999  (10/999999999999)

View user profile http://runescape.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome on 22nd January 2009, 5:46 pm

YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME!

I'm the champion of chit-chat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TALK TALK TALK OF RANDOM THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the champion of chit-chat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TALK TALK TALK OF RANDOM THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the champion of chit-chat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TALK TALK TALK OF RANDOM THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the champion of chit-chat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TALK TALK TALK OF RANDOM THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the champion of chit-chat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TALK TALK TALK OF RANDOM THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the champion of chit-chat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TALK TALK TALK OF RANDOM THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the champion of chit-chat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TALK TALK TALK OF RANDOM THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the champion of chit-chat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TALK TALK TALK OF RANDOM THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bakugan - 1 Darkus, 0 Ventus, 0 Pyrus, 3 Aquos, 0 SubTerra, 8 Haos

Cards - 22 Gates, 22 Abilities, 20 Special Abilities, 1 Fusion Ability, 1 Doom Card

Profile - http://bakuganrocks.forumakers.com/approved-rp-character-profiles-f18/dpoa-s-2nd-profile-t150.htm

(\(\
( - -)
((') (')

(\(\
( - -)
((') (')
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Location : Haos Blade Tigrerra - 6/ Haos Delta Dragonoid - 5/ Haos Lunarus - 3

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
275/999999999999  (275/999999999999)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

wow

Post  magetigrera on 24th January 2009, 6:29 am

DarkPrinceOfAwesome wrote:YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME!

I'm the champion of chit-chat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TALK TALK TALK OF RANDOM THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the champion of chit-chat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TALK TALK TALK OF RANDOM THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the champion of chit-chat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TALK TALK TALK OF RANDOM THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the champion of chit-chat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TALK TALK TALK OF RANDOM THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the champion of chit-chat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TALK TALK TALK OF RANDOM THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the champion of chit-chat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TALK TALK TALK OF RANDOM THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the champion of chit-chat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TALK TALK TALK OF RANDOM THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the champion of chit-chat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TALK YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TALK TALK TALK OF RANDOM THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
wow you are the champion maybe
magetigrera

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
10/999999999999  (10/999999999999)

View user profile http://bakuganrocks.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  yugi58 on 25th January 2009, 2:18 pm

BEAT THIS!!

YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!! YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!YUGI ROCKS!!! YUGI RULES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUGI!!!!

Bakugan - 10 Pyrus, 6 Ventus, 4 SubTerra, 2 Aquos, 2 Haos, 1 Darkus

12-4

Cards - 10 Gates, 25 Abilities, 9 Special Abilities, 1 Fusion Ability

Profile: http://bakuganrocks.forumakers.com/approved-rp-character-profiles-f18/yugi58-s-profile-t92.htm#534
yugi58
Pyrus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
966/999999999999  (966/999999999999)

View user profile http://bakuganbrawl.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down