BAKUGANROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My-Hime: Fuka Academy Chronicles

3 posters

Go down

My-Hime: Fuka Academy Chronicles Empty My-Hime: Fuka Academy Chronicles

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 23rd October 2008, 7:23 pm

The Story

For as long as you can remember, you’re had this small, strange, tattoo-ish mark on your body. Your parents told you that you were born with it. They said that is was nothing more than a very unique birthmark. Your parents were wrong.

One fateful night, you were gazing into the black, star-filled sky when something caught your eye–a glimpse of red. You turn your head back and see a peculiar looking, glowing, red star off to the side of the moon. You stare at it for a few moments.

About a month has passed since the incident with the “red star” and guess what! You’re going to a new school; Fuka Academy. The academy is on Hokkaido, one of the major islands of Japan. It’s a rather brief boat ride. During the cruise, you catch a glimpse of the “red star” again, but it fades.

The RP begins with you arriving at Fuka Academy. Fuka Academy is the private school at which all of the HiMEs are unknowingly gathered for a specific purpose. It has 3 buildings for grade school, middle school, and high school, which are all connected by the Crystal Shrine. Its chairwoman is Mashiro Kazahana. The Fuka Academy Student Council holds more power than typical student councils; they are in charge of student discipline and are partly responsible for school funding. Its president is Shizuru Fujino. Reito Kanzaki is the vice president. Part of the Student Council, the executive council specifically deals with maintaining order at Fuka Academy. The chief executive is Haruka Suzushiro, who is assisted by Yukino Kikukawa. The Fuka Shrine is located in the mountains and has some relationship with Fuka Academy.

At the beginning of the RP, no one has access to their child or their elements. They have no knowledge of HiMEs of any sort. The headmistress will fill you in on that whenever you choose, since everyone gets to control all of the NPCs when it comes to their own storyline.

HiME refers to the ability to create solid objects from photons, as well as the females who wield this ability. It stands for Highly-advanced Materializing Equipment. It is a backronym of HiME, the Japanese word for princess. All HiMEs have an identical birthmark on various points of their bodies, usually the part of their bodies governed by their astrological sign. The mark looks like this:
My-Hime: Fuka Academy Chronicles 2434506740_bf7a9d9c17
HiMEs typically are associated with a classical element or some other theme.

Element is the name for the objects the HiMEs can create. Most take the form of some kind of weapon, but a couple have non-combat functions such as Yukino's mirrors. All natural HiMEs wield Elements, while artificial HiMEs cannot. Even if a HiME's element is destroyed, it can simply be reconstituted, though this takes up a notable amount of energy on the HiME's part to do so.

A Child is a creature summoned for battle by a HiME. Most have some origin in mythological beasts or deities. In addition, they seem to be bio-mechanical, as parts of their bodies resemble machinery while other parts seem to be real flesh. Childs (No, not “children”) can be summoned anytime after a HiME has accepted her Child.
The HiME Star is a glowing red object in the sky, located to the lower-right of the moon. It is encircled by a rocky structure similar in shape to the HiME symbol. The HiMEs' powers originate from the Star.

An example of a HiME would be Natsuki Kuga. Natsuki's Elements are a pair of small pistols, with the spheres on the pistols providing them with unlimited ammunition. She also displays knowledge of hand-to-hand fighting techniques. Natsuki's HiME mark is located on her lower left back, an area said to be governed by Leo, her zodiac sign. Natsuki's Child is Duran, a silver wolf like creature named after her deceased pet dog. It has a pair of cannons on its back, and in its hind legs are several different types of projectiles: Silver Cartridges create icicles, Chrome Cartridges are conventional explosive charges, and Flash Cartridges produce a blinding light. Duran is also capable of close-combat fighting, and it can transform into a hover bike that Natsuki can ride.

An Orphan is a creature that HiMEs fight. They typically have a monstrous form. An Orphan is a creature the HiMEs fight. They typically have a monstrous form. Orphans are described the same way as Childs, but with a distinct difference - they lack the capability to resonate with the soul of a HiME, and instead are attracted to the emotions at Fuka Academy. In addition, it seems that some human techniques may have some effect on them. Interestingly, unlike Childs, Orphans appear biological, rather than the biomechanical appearance of other similar creatures.

Here is the character template:

Name:
Gender: (Only female characters may be HiME. If you want to create a male character, he will have to be human, yet humans may also have special powers and/or abilities. An example of a human with inhuman qualities/abilities would be Haruka.)
Grade Level: (Two parts: Part 1: Grade School, Middle School, or High School – Part 2: 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year, 4th year, 5th year, etc… If your character were in, say, 10th grade, it would be either 2nd year High School or 1st year High School. I forget how Japan runs that, but I assume you understand what I’m saying.
Roommate: (Everyone has a roommate. Your roommate may be a fellow RPer or an NPC.)
Personality:
Appearance:
Class/Race: (Human or HiME)
Bio:
Skills: (What are some basic skills or resources that your character possesses? EX: Intelligence, Logic, Martial Arts, Speed, Upper Body Strength, etc…)
Inventory/Equipment:

THE FOLLOWING IS ADDED TO YOUR CHARACTER’S PROFILE IF AND ONLY IF THEY ARE A HiME.

Mark Placement: (Where is your unique birthmark?)
Element: (No, not like Fire, Water, Earth, etc… We’re talkin’ what’s your primary weapon/object that you materialize from photons…yeah. What does it/they look like? What can it/they do?)
Child: (What does it look like? What can it do?)
Abilities: (Basically techs for your child…You may start with up to 3)

THE FOLLOWING IS ADDED TO YOUR CHARACTER’S PROFILE IF AND ONLY IF THEY ARE HUMAN.

Powers: (Techs…you may begin with up to 3)

Any questions?
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Location : Haos Blade Tigrerra - 6/ Haos Delta Dragonoid - 5/ Haos Lunarus - 3

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
My-Hime: Fuka Academy Chronicles Left_bar_bleue275/999999999999My-Hime: Fuka Academy Chronicles Empty_bar_bleue  (275/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

My-Hime: Fuka Academy Chronicles Empty Re: My-Hime: Fuka Academy Chronicles

Post  Guest 1st November 2008, 3:17 pm

I don't know what you SEE in RPing like this. >_>

Back to top Go down

Post  New Shadow 2nd November 2008, 6:53 am

ive never heard of this show
New Shadow
New Shadow

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
My-Hime: Fuka Academy Chronicles Left_bar_bleue360/999999999999My-Hime: Fuka Academy Chronicles Empty_bar_bleue  (360/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 12th November 2008, 2:27 pm

Shadow Darrkon wrote:ive never heard of this show

It doesn't matter!!!!
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Location : Haos Blade Tigrerra - 6/ Haos Delta Dragonoid - 5/ Haos Lunarus - 3

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
My-Hime: Fuka Academy Chronicles Left_bar_bleue275/999999999999My-Hime: Fuka Academy Chronicles Empty_bar_bleue  (275/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Koromo 16th May 2012, 4:13 am

Hi, just wondering if you where the person that had that tattoo? coz are you able to tell me how big it is? coz i actually got one done and its big.... just wanted to know how small yours was.

Hope you reply!

Koromo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum