BAKUGANROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

critical-blade's Profile

4 posters

Go down

critical-blade's Profile Empty critical-blade''s Profile

Post  critical-blade 12th May 2009, 10:38 am

Hey, everyone, my name is critical-blade and I like bakugan a lot. Where attribute preferences is concerned I prefer the cunning ventus attribute .Also my guardian bakugan is a ventus dragonoid at 400 Gs. And I hope that my dragonoid will evolve very quickly and for that to happen I need to brawl a real lot,so I guess to accomplish my goal I will be seeing you on the battlefield. Wink

BIO : A bakugan brawler who has been great friend with night-shadow , His excellent brawling skills will stun you frozen and then knock you very hard before you recover. Along with his partner the legendary dragonoid he will overcome any obstacle and jump fly over any walls or barriers stopping him from accomplishing his goal.

Bakugan:-

[ventus]: ventus dragonoid : 400 gs
ventus skyress :390 gs
ventus ravenoid : 380 gs
ventus manion : 370 gs
ventus monarus : 390 gs
ventus mantris : 380 gs
ventus falconeer : 370 gs
ventus harpus : 360 gs
ventus hydranoid : 380 gs
ventus tigrerra : 380 gs

gate cards:-[17]

1}G Power Boost Card: +350 Ventus [x2]
2}Skyress Character Card: All Skyress' that are present on this Gate card double their base power levels.
3}Mantris Character Card: All Mantris' that are present on this Gate card double their base power levels. [x2]
4) Quartet Battle: Both players shoot in another bakugan to the battle and combine g power levels.
5}Super Pyrus: Switch g power levels of both battling bakugan on this Gate Card
6} Intercept: Shoot in another bakugan and combine power levels with your original bakugan.[x2]
7}Mind Ghost: Destroy all bakugan on this Gate Card.
8}Triple Battle: Shoot in another bakugan and combine power levels with your original bakugan.
9}Level Down: Decrease your opponent's bakugan's power level by 100 Gs.
10}Trade Off: If your opponent's bakugan has 400 Gs or higher in power, you automatically defeat it.[x2]
11}Positive Delta: If you are a Ventus, Darkus, or SubTerra bakugan, decrease an Aquos, Pyrus, or Haos bakugan by 200 Gs. If you are a Pyrus, Aquos, or Haos bakugan, decrease a Darkus, Ventus, or SubTerra bakugan by 200 Gs. If you are attacked by one of the bakugan in your combination triangle, YOUR bakugan is decreased by 200 Gs.[x2]
12}Bio Hazard: Undo your opponent's previous move.[x2]
13) Final Judgment: Call a bakugan attribute. Drain all power from every bakugan on this Gate Card with the exception of the attribute you called out.[x2]
14}Energy Merge: Transfer 100 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your own
15}Grand Spirit: Increase your bakugan's power level by 50 Gs for every Gate Card your opponent has played in this brawl.
16}Androstasis: Return all bakugan on this Gate Card back to their owners.[x2]
17}Additional Task: The last player who shot in their bakugan onto this Gate Card must return it back to their arsenal.[x2]

ability cards:-[10]

1}Jump Over: Negate your opponent's Ability card that would decrease your bakugan's power level if you have a Ventus bakugan in the battle.
2}Ability Counter: Negate your opponent's Ability Card.
3}Power Charge: Increase your bakugan's power level by 100 Gs. In the next battle, that bakugan may attack from any Gate Card, provided it wins this battle.[x2]
4}Twin Machete: Increase your Mantris' power level by 100 Gs.
5}Air Battle: Use a flying Ventus bakugan to move to anywhere on the field, the Gate Card also won't open.[x2]
6}Crimson Twister: Allows your Monarus to move any bakugan to any area of the battlefield you want.[x2]
7} Blow Away: Use your Ventus bakugan to move any bakugan on the field to any other Gate Card you want.[x2]
8}Solar Plexus: Allows your Ventus bakugan to nullify your opponent's Gate Card and drop their bakugan's power level by 50 Gs.[x2]
9}Storm Breaker: Allows your Ventus bakugan to nullify your opponent's Gate Card.
10}Sparcap: Allows your Ravenoid to nullify your opponent's Gate Card, and increase Ravenoid's power level by 50 Gs.[x2]

special ability cards:-[12]

1}Ventus and Pyrus Co-Relation: If you are a Ventus bakugan against a Pyrus bakugan, increase your Ventus' power level by 100 Gs.[x2]
2}Marionette: Use your Mantris bakugan on the battlefield to move any bakugan over to any Gate Card you want.
3}Doom Companion: Destroy all bakugan on the Gate Card you've activated this card for.[x2]
4}Shade: Negate all of your opponent's active Ability Cards.[x3]
5}Copycat: Re-use one of yours or your opponent's cards against them. Attribute or bakugan requirements for the card are still applied.[x2]
6}Tornado Pandemonium: Increase your Ventus bakugan by 100 Gs.[x3]
7}Winds of Fury: If you have three Ventus bakugan on the field with one being a Ventus Skyress, wipe out all of your opponent's bakugan on the battlefield.
8}Back Draft: If you have a Ventus bakugan on the battlefield, send yours or your opponent's bakugan on the Gate Card back to its owner.[x2]
9}Sling Blazer: Allows Mantris to move any bakugan to any adjacent Gate Card.[x2]
10}Revive: Return all of your lost bakugan to your arsenal.
11}Reverse Blow: Return your bakugan back to your arsenal during mid-battle[x2]
12}Haos and Ventus Diagonal Relation: If you have a Haos bakugan against a Ventus bakugan, or a Ventus bakugan against a Haos bakugan, increase your power level by 100 Gs.[x2]

Fusion ability cards:-[2]

1}Distraction Buster: Negates your opponent's Ability card.[x2]

I hope you have found my profile interesting,and it is approvable[It means you’ll can approve]

Last edited by critical-blade on 14th May 2009, 8:55 am; edited 4 times in total
critical-blade
critical-blade

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
critical-blade's Profile Left_bar_bleue10/10critical-blade's Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

critical-blade's Profile Empty Re: critical-blade's Profile

Post  super-saiyan-night-shadow 12th May 2009, 12:21 pm

critical,blade.....I am so EXTREMELY Happy EXTREMELY Happy EXTREMELY Happy EXTREMELY Happy EXTREMELY Happy EXTREMELY Happy that you joined......plus nice profile Wink
super-saiyan-night-shadow
super-saiyan-night-shadow

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
critical-blade's Profile Left_bar_bleue260/999999999999critical-blade's Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (260/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown 17th May 2009, 11:29 am

Approved if you dont wana add more cards.
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
critical-blade's Profile Left_bar_bleue100/999999999999critical-blade's Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (100/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Masquerade_Darkon 17th May 2009, 6:59 pm

It's acceptable.

APPROVED
Masquerade_Darkon
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster/Darkus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
critical-blade's Profile Left_bar_bleue550/999999999999critical-blade's Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (550/999999999999)

https://bakuganrocks.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down