BAKUGANROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

haosbrawler575's profile

2 posters

Go down

haosbrawler575's profile Empty haosbrawler575's profile

Post  haosbrawler575 19th November 2008, 8:13 pm

Name - Jason Luster
Gender - Boy
Age - 12 years old.
Description -

I guess in rpg I don't know that much about the rules in Bakugan, Alice is currently teaching me. But I think I'm ready to give it a shot!

Likes and dislikes - I like Haos, the battle brawlers, and my friends and family. I don't like Darkus, Masquerade, or the villains in Bakugan.

Bakugan

{Haos} - Hydranoid (400 g's), Monarus (380 g's), Griffon (350 g's), Manion (310 g's), Tigrerra (370 g's), Mantris (390 g's), Tentaclear (340 g's), Preyus (360 g's), Cycloid (380 g's), Reaper (330 g's)

Cards

GATES

G Power Boost - ] +350 Haos
x2Hydranoid Character - Doubles Hydranoid's power level.
Monarus Character - Doubles Monarus's power level.
Griffon Character - Doubles Griffon's power level.
x2Super Pyrus - Switch g power levels of both battling bakugan on this Gate Card.
Transform - Increase your bakugan's power level to the point of your strongest bakugan in your arsenal's power level.
x2Positive Delta - If you are a Ventus, Darkus, or SubTerra bakugan, decrease an Aquos, Pyrus, or Haos bakugan by 200 Gs. If you are a Pyrus, Aquos, or Haos bakugan, decrease a Darkus, Ventus, or SubTerra bakugan by 200 Gs. If you are attacked by one of the bakugan in your combination triangle, YOUR bakugan is decreased by 200 Gs.
Scapegoat - Decide whether the battle on a certain Gate Card should continue or not, call "Continue" or "Stop".
Final Judgment - Call a bakugan attribute. Drain all power from every bakugan on this Gate Card with the exception of the attribute you called out.
Bio Hazard - Undo your opponent's previous move.
x2Reinforcement - Increase your bakugan's power level by 100 for every bakugan on the battlefield of the same attribute as your bakugan on this Gate Card.
Peacemaker - Return all bakugan on this Gate Card back to their owners.

ABILITIES

x2Gazer Exedra - Increase your Hydranoid's or Dual Hydranoid's power level by 100 Gs.
Lightning Shield - If you have a Haos bakugan in battle, decrease you're opponent's bakugan's power level by 100 Gs.
Crimson Twister - Allows your Monarus to move any bakugan to any area of the battlefield you want.
Haos Stasis - If you have three Haos bakugan on the battlefield with one of the being Haos Tentaclear, increase Haos Tentaclear's power level by 100 Gs, and return every Ability or Special Ability you've used in battle back to your arsenal.
Blue Stealth - Opponent's gate card is nullified, Transfers 50 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to Preyas.
x2Solar Ray - Increase your Haos bakugan by 100 Gs.
x2Wall Burst - Decrease your opponent's bakugan by 100 Gs.
x2Spirit Eye Flash - If you have a Haos bakugan on the field, change the power level boost from your opponent's Gate Card to a subtraction instead of an increase.
Alan Ray - Increase your Manion's power level by 100 Gs.
Savage Air - Shoot in another Haos bakugan and combine g power levels.
Sthaosbrawler575's profile Ventuseastereggare Down - Use your Cycloid or Tentaclear bakugan to decrease all of your opponent's bakugan within all of the Gate Cards played so far by 50 Gs.
x2Ability Counter - Negate your opponent's Ability Card.
Twin Machete - Transport your Tigrerra bakugan to any part of the battlefield you want.
Crystal Fangs - Increase your Tigrerra bakugan's power level by 80 Gs.
x2Cut-In Saber - Transport your Tigrerra bakugan to any part of the battlefield you want.

SPECIAL ABILITY

x2Marionette - Use your Mantris bakugan on the battlefield to move any bakugan over to any Gate Card you want.
Haos and Darkus Co-Relation - If you are a Haos bakugan against a Darkus bakugan, increase the Haos' power level by 100 Gs.
Left Gigante - Use your Cycloid bakugan to negate your opponent's Gate Card.
2xCopycat - Re-use one of yours or your opponent's cards against them. Attribute or bakugan requirements for the card are still applied.
Right Gigante - Increase your Cycloid's power level by 100 Gs.
Sling Blazer - Allows Mantris to move any bakugan to any adjacent Gate Card.
x2Mega Flare Blinder - Allows Tentaclear to nullify your Gate Card and prevent your opponent from playing Ability cards this turn. Special and Fusion Ability cards, however, are excluded from this effect.
x2Rapid Haos - If you possess a Haos bakugan in the battle, shoot in another bakugan and combine power levels.
Pure Light - If you possess a Haos bakugan in battle, restore 1 bakugan from either yours or your opponent's defeated pile and add it to your arsenal.
x2Haos Freeze - If you have a Haos bakugan on the field, prevent your opponent's from using Ability cards this turn. Special and Fusion Abilities, however, are excluded from this effect. Then, you may shoot in another Haos bakugan and combine power levels.
x2Reverse Blow - Return your bakugan back to your arsenal during mid-battle.

FUSION ABILITIES

x2Distraction Buster - Negates your opponent's Ability card.

Last edited by haosbrawler575 on 19th November 2008, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
haosbrawler575
haosbrawler575

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
haosbrawler575's profile Left_bar_bleue10/999999999999haosbrawler575's profile Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

haosbrawler575's profile Empty Re: haosbrawler575's profile

Post  Masquerade_Darkon 19th November 2008, 8:16 pm

Uh, that's kind of impossible!!!

That is, um, you can't have a Revive card AND a Pure Light card. Choose between the two.
Masquerade_Darkon
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster/Darkus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
haosbrawler575's profile Left_bar_bleue550/999999999999haosbrawler575's profile Empty_bar_bleue  (550/999999999999)

https://bakuganrocks.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  haosbrawler575 19th November 2008, 8:20 pm

Ok. I choose 'Pure Light'.
haosbrawler575
haosbrawler575

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
haosbrawler575's profile Left_bar_bleue10/999999999999haosbrawler575's profile Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Masquerade_Darkon 19th November 2008, 8:22 pm

Nice work. As for the avatar... man...

APPROVED, though.
Masquerade_Darkon
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster/Darkus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
haosbrawler575's profile Left_bar_bleue550/999999999999haosbrawler575's profile Empty_bar_bleue  (550/999999999999)

https://bakuganrocks.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down