BAKUGANROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19

+3
Jhound27
New Shadow
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Empty My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 16th December 2008, 4:13 pm

In this passage I intend to express my views about Jhound with gentleness and respect. Those readers of brittle disposition might do well to await a ride on the next emotionally indulgent transport; this one is scheduled nonstop over rocky roads. As soon as you're strapped in I'll announce something to the effect of how the tone of Jhound's vituperations is eerily reminiscent of that of slatternly, uncompanionable blockheads of the late 1940s in the sense that Jhound's premise (that his decisions are based on reason) is his morality disguised as pretended neutrality. Jhound uses this disguised morality to support his tractates, thereby making his argument self-refuting. There is still hope for our society, real hope -- not the false sense of hope that comes from the mouths of mumpish desperados but the hope that makes you eager to protect innocent, little children from nasty devotees of conspiracy theories like him.

To heck with Jhound! The key to his soul is his longing for the effortless, irresponsible, automatic consciousness of an animal. Jhound dreads the necessity, the risk, and the responsibility of rational cognition. As a result, he has certainly never given evidence of thinking extensively. Or at all, for that matter.

Curiously, if Jhound's thinking were cerebral rather than glandular, he wouldn't consider it such a good idea to break down traditional values. Even though Jhound insists that vigilantism forms the core of any utopian society, I obviously believe that anyone with eyes and a brain can tell that we must show him that we are not powerless pedestrians on the asphalt of life. We must show Jhound that we can get us out of the hammerlock that he is holding us in. Maybe then Jhound will realize that his wayward philosophies are an epiphenomenon of villainous denominationalism. Jhound's sympathizers probably don't realize that because it's not mentioned in the funny papers or in the movies. Nevertheless, he sometimes uses the word "internationalization" when describing his press releases. Beware! This is a buzzword designed for emotional response.

Jhound rather commonly appoints ineffective people to important positions. He then ensures that these people stay in those positions because that makes it easy for Jhound to break the mind and spirit, castrate the character, and kill the career of anyone whose ideas he deems to be pesky. Whereas he claims that our elected officials should be available for purchase by special-interest groups, I claim that we must hold not only him, but also his dupes, accountable for their oligarchism-prone protests. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me enhance people's curiosity, critical acumen, and aesthetic sensitivity. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because Jhound's victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of Jhound's factotums, who loudly proclaim that anyone who dares to direct our efforts toward clearly defined goals and measure progress toward those goals as frequently and as objectively as possible can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result. Regardless of those disaffected proclamations, the sad, sad truth is that he hates you -- yes, you, because you, like me, want to redefine in practical terms the immutable ideals that have guided us from the beginning.

Jhound's older biases were pouty enough. His latest ones are unequivocally beyond the pale. True, it's time to get beyond lies, dissembling, and propaganda deliberately spread by Jhound and act according to the plain truth, but Jhound managed to convince a bunch of insincere, quixotic lamebrains to help him sacrifice children on the twin altars of jujuism and greed. What was the quid pro quo there? In other words, why does he always have to be such a party pooper? After days of agonized pondering and reflection I finally came to the conclusion that I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented, sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. However, if Jhound were to trick them into fixing their compass on the wrong star they'd soon be so off-course that they'd actually be willing to help him repeat the mistakes of the past. The only way out of Jhound's rat maze is to lend a helping hand. It's that simple.

PeaceLoveHappiness

Last edited by DarkPrinceOfAwesome on 18th December 2008, 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Location : Haos Blade Tigrerra - 6/ Haos Delta Dragonoid - 5/ Haos Lunarus - 3

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Left_bar_bleue275/999999999999My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Empty_bar_bleue  (275/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Empty Re: My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19

Post  New Shadow 16th December 2008, 4:17 pm

that is so emotional
New Shadow
New Shadow

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Left_bar_bleue360/999999999999My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Empty_bar_bleue  (360/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Empty Re: My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19

Post  Jhound27 17th December 2008, 5:36 pm

Stop with the lies. You just want everyone to hate me like you do
Jhound27
Jhound27

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Left_bar_bleue1070/999999999999My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Empty_bar_bleue  (1070/999999999999)

http://www.bakuganbattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 17th December 2008, 5:43 pm

Wow DPOA that was a little Harsh...maybe true...but Harsh and maybe if you learn to accept him he won't be as... Ignorent. You say all this Stuff but Really do you mean it or just want to say it? That is Demining other people to jet a kick out of it, or maybe you just want to bring him down! BUT i don't even think you try to get along with him! If you did this Might not Happen! What would YOU do if you were Being Yelled at and someone pointing out your Bad points! Maybe if you found the GOOD IN PEOPLE you wouldn't always be so...so...so CHILDESH!!!
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Left_bar_bleue830/999999999999My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Empty_bar_bleue  (830/999999999999)

http://symphonia.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 17th December 2008, 10:15 pm

Oh, I've got dirt on you, too!

On behalf of several members of the community, I would like to express my shock and disappointment at some of RunosBrother19's imprecations. What follows is the story of how RunosBrother19 can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor in its implementation. If you don't think that she has an agenda -- a political, social, and cultural agenda -- then you've missed the whole point of this passage.

For the moment, I will concentrate on the fact that a central fault line runs through each of RunosBrother19's plans for the future. Specifically, if we take RunosBrother19's pranks to their logical conclusion, we see that before long, RunosBrother19 will force us to do things or take stands against our will. I can't possibly believe her claim that the rules don't apply to her. If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. Heck, I'll eat a whole closetful of hats. That's a pretty safe bet because I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes people like RunosBrother19 want to lower this country's moral tone and depreciate its commercial integrity.

I used a phrase a few moments ago. I referred to RunosBrother19's sympathizers as "brutish authoritarians." You ought to memorize that phrase because, frankly, only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that RunosBrother19's adherents have learned their scripts well and the rhetoric comes gushing forth with little provocation. I admit I have a tendency to become a bit insensitive whenever I rebuke RunosBrother19 for trying to stir up class hatred. While I am desirous of mending this tiny personality flaw, it would be great if we could fight for our freedom of speech. Still, if we take a step, just a step, towards addressing the issue of resistentialism, then maybe we can open people's eyes (including our own) to a vision of how to admonish RunosBrother19 not seven times, but seventy times seven. I don't know if she is consciously and purposely evil or merely vitriolic. I do know, however, that RunosBrother19's crusades are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're completely repugnant, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, RunosBrother19 contends that everything she says is absolutely and totally true. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from?

Are you still with me? Having studied RunosBrother19's charges and finding them groundless, I must now tell the world that absolutism doesn't work. So why does RunosBrother19 cling to it? I can give you only my best estimate, made after long and anxious consideration, but I do not pose as an expert in these matters. I can say only that there may be absolutely nothing we can do to prevent RunosBrother19 from making good on her word to infiltrate the media with the express purpose of disseminating yawping information. When we compare this disturbing conclusion to the comforting picture purveyed by her confreres, we experience psychological stress or "cognitive dissonance". Our only recourse is to examine the warp and woof of RunosBrother19's wisecracks.

Perhaps you haven't noticed that despite RunosBrother19's protestations and rhetoric, the facts do not support her claims. Perhaps you haven't noticed that we have a number of problems for which RunosBrother19 bears most of the responsibility. And perhaps you haven't noticed that she expresses insufficient concern about the ozone layer, the Bhopal tragedy, and lesbian theater. In response to all three of those possibilities, I need to inform you that if you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that I will do my best to comment on a phenomenon that has and will continue to present a false image to the world by hiding unpleasant but vitally important realities about RunosBrother19's sermons. Now, I could go off on that point alone, but she wants nothing less than to subjugate persons of culture, refinement, and learning to testy, clueless exponents of antipluralism. Her representatives then wonder, "What's wrong with that?" Well, there's not much to be done with sanctimonious knuckleheads who can't figure out what's wrong with that, but the rest of us can plainly see that when RunosBrother19 says that children should belong to the state, that's just a load of spucatum tauri.

At one point, I actually believed that RunosBrother19 would stop being so loud. Silly me. Considering that as a dynamic, historical current, conformism has taken many different forms and has evolved dramatically in a variety of ways, I offer that she fervently believes that she is omnipotent. This shows that she is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that when I was a child, my clergyman told me, "RunosBrother19's diatribes are extensive and frequent and are laden with orchidaceous words like 'hippopotomonstrosesquipidelian' and 'phytosociological'." If you think about it you'll see his point.

Whatever should be true of statutory and often ephemeral enactments in human jurisprudence, the fact remains that RunosBrother19 wants to be the one who determines what information we have access to. Yet she is also a big proponent of a particularly pouty form of scapegoatism. Do you see something wrong with that picture? What I see is that in RunosBrother19's quest to dominate the whole earth and take possession of all its riches she has left no destructive scheme unutilized.

I am burning to know what kinds of oligophrenic, twisted reasons exist in the heads of those who abet a resurgence of bloody-minded, beer-guzzling obstructionism. In just a moment I'll discuss some important recent developments based on this fundamental truth. First, however, I want to add a bit to what I wrote previously. There are three fairly obvious problems with RunosBrother19's nostrums, each of which needs to be addressed by any letter that attempts to give our propaganda fighters an instrument that is very much needed at this time. First, RunosBrother19's solutions are made of the same spirit that accounts for the majority of the problems we face in this world. Second, we might be able to explain away many of RunosBrother19's combative tricks as being merely the effect of bad drugs. And third, there are lots of weepy, wimpy flower children out there who are always whining that I'm being too harsh in my criticisms of RunosBrother19. I wish such people would wake up and realize that RunosBrother19's thesis is that taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold. That's entirely illiberal, you say? Good; that means you're finally catching on. The next step is to observe that no one today believes that the media should "create" news rather than report it. And let me tell you, if RunosBrother19 had two brain cells to rub together, she'd realize that she seems unable to think of turns of speech that aren't hackneyed. What really grates on my nerves, however, is that RunosBrother19's prose consists less of words chosen for the sake of their meaning than of phrases tacked together like the sections of a prefabricated henhouse.

If you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem. As you can see, RunosBrother19 says that those of us who oppose her would rather run than fight. That's her unvarying story, and it's a lie: an extremely lousy and narrow-minded lie. Unfortunately, it's a lie that is accepted unquestioningly, uncritically, by RunosBrother19's admirers. Calling her chums lackadaisical, peevish dingbats may be accurate, but if she bites me I will bite back.

For brevity, I won't comment further on that but rather on the way that you should be sure to let me know your ideas about how to deal with RunosBrother19. I am eager to listen to your ideas and I obviously hope that I can grasp their essentials, evaluate their potential, look for flaws, provide suggestions, absorb feedback, suggest improvements, and then put the ideas into effect. Only then can we find the common ground that enables others to oppose evil wherever it rears its prolix head. Her antics are like an enormous mercantalism-spewing machine. We must begin dismantling that structure. We must put a monkey wrench in its gears. And we must arraign RunosBrother19 at the tribunal of public opinion because either RunosBrother19 has no real conception of the sweep of history, or she is merely intent on winning some debating pin by trying to pierce a hole in my logic with "facts" that are taken out of context. Sorry for babbling so much, but RunosBrother19's promise of equality is a false one.
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Left_bar_bleue275/999999999999My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Empty_bar_bleue  (275/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Lighton 18th December 2008, 5:10 am

you really need to stop

Light Lighton

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Left_bar_bleue10/999999999999My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Masquerade_Darkon 18th December 2008, 3:18 pm

Wow... DPOA, why don't you just put all of this intelligible vocabulary and speech writing to use and make a book, because squandering your talent by insulting members seems like a waste of your time to me...
Masquerade_Darkon
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster/Darkus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Left_bar_bleue550/999999999999My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/999999999999)

https://bakuganrocks.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 18th December 2008, 3:22 pm

If you EVER so that again, to ANYONE I will start Cussing THEN i will personally rip your eves out sew your mouth Together THEN kill you!
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Left_bar_bleue830/999999999999My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Empty_bar_bleue  (830/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jhound27 18th December 2008, 3:53 pm

Masquerade_Darkon wrote:Wow... DPOA, why don't you just put all of this intelligible vocabulary and speech writing to use and make a book, because squandering your talent by insulting members seems like a waste of your time to me...

What talent could this dingbat have
Jhound27
Jhound27

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Left_bar_bleue1070/999999999999My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Empty_bar_bleue  (1070/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 18th December 2008, 6:16 pm

He is the BEST at being a half witted idiot!
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 18th December 2008, 6:21 pm

You two are just begging for more!

While Jhound27 needs no introduction, I do want to state that I condemn Jhound27's carnival-barker gimmicks. But first, I'm going to jump ahead a bit and talk in general terms about how you can assume serious trouble is brewing when naive bourgeoisie promulgate partisan prejudice against others. Then, I'll back up and fill in some of the details. Okay, so to start with the general stuff, Jhound27 once tried to show us a gross miscarriage of common judgment. If you consider this an exception to the rule then you sincerely don't understand how Jhound27 operates. I hope, however, that you at least understand that some people have indicated that I will not stand by and let anyone twist my words or change my position in order to serve some haughty political strategy. I can neither confirm nor deny that statement, but I can say that Jhound27 likes to cite poll results that "prove" that national-security interests can and should be sidestepped whenever his personal interests are at stake. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of his pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that it takes more than a mass of ill-natured potlickers to take stock of what we know, identify areas for further research, and provide a useful starting point for debate on Jhound27's impolitic strictures. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to defy Jhound27.

Jhound27 is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, he frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to give people a new and largely artificial basis for evaluating things and making decisions. It's not necessary to go into too long of a description about how he plans to cripple his enemies politically, economically, socially, morally, and psychologically in the near future. Suffice it to say that his hysteria-producing writings are sufficient to give pause to the less thoughtful among us. "Oh, oh," such people think. "We'd better help Jhound27 expose and neutralize his enemies rather than sit at the same table and negotiate -- just in case."

Jhound27 wants nothing less than to sentence more and more people to poverty, prison, and early death, hence his repeated, almost hypnotic, insistence on the importance of his rummy publications. His peuplade appears to be growing in number. I pray that this is analogous to the flare-up of a candle just before extinction yet I keep reminding myself that if his scribblings were intended as a joke, he forgot to include the punchline. There are few certainties in life. I have counted only three: death, taxes, and Jhound27 doing some blinkered thing every few weeks.

Jhound27 is stepping over the line when he attempts to provide the pretext for police-state measures -- way over the line. Now let's have some fun and examine a few of his more ridiculous statements. First, Jhound27 said that he is omnipotent. That's rather destructive, isn't it? Later on, he claimed that my bitterness at him is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish. What this really means is that he wants to allow federally funded research to mushroom into a baleful, grossly inefficient system, hampered by discourteous, malignant finks and squalid Philistines. Stuck-up talebearers reap a whirlwind of destroyed marriages, damaged children, and, quite possibly, a globe-wide expression of incurable sexually transmitted diseases. That said, we mustn't lose sight of who the real enemy is: Jhound27 and his prætorianism-prone, dissolute secret agents.

Because I unfortunately lack the psychic powers that enable Jhound27 to "know" matters for which there is no reliable evidence, I cannot forecast when he will next try to twist the history, sociology, and anthropology disseminated by our mass media and in our children's textbooks. But I can honestly say that Jhound27's grand plan is to preach a propaganda of hate. I'm sure Mao Tse Tung would approve. In any case, Jhound27 is trying to hold himself up as a cultural icon. If you doubt this, just ask around. I am more than merely surprised by his willingness to make it impossible to disturb his anal-retentive gravy train. I'm shocked, shocked. And, as if that weren't enough, far too many people tolerate Jhound27's credos as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that wherever you look, you'll see Jhound27 enforcing intolerance in the name of tolerance. You'll see him suppressing freedom in the name of freedom. And you'll see him crushing diversity of opinion in the name of diversity. As this passage draws to a close, I want to challenge you, the reader, to provide information and inspiration to as many people as possible. That's what I intend to do until my last breath.

While my better instincts counsel me to follow a policy of laissez-faire, there are a couple of RunosBrother19's statements I feel I cannot let pass. What follows is a set of observations I have made about shabby self-proclaimed arbiters of taste and standards. Due to the power relationship between the dominator and the dominated, there are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent RunosBrother19 has tried to dump effluent into creeks, lakes, streams, and rivers. The other is whether or not we must present another paradigm in opposition to RunosBrother19's unsophisticated assertions. Those who claim otherwise do so only to justify their own garrulous, gutless tactics.

Who else but RunosBrother19 would have the brass to show a clear lack of respect not just for those brave souls who fought and died for what they believed in but also for you, the readers of this letter? No one. And where does that brass come from? It comes from a sure knowledge that she can retreat into her "victim" status if anyone calls her to account. Her patsies are quick to point out that because she is hated, persecuted, and repeatedly laughed at, RunosBrother19 is the real victim here. The truth is that, if anything, RunosBrother19 is a victim of her own success -- a success that enables RunosBrother19 to acquire power and use it to indoctrinate cocky troublemakers.

If I thought that RunosBrother19's asseverations had even a snowball's chance in Heck of doing anything good for anyone, then I wouldn't be so critical. As they stand, however, I can conclude only that RunosBrother19 just reported that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power. Do you think that that's merely sloppy reporting on RunosBrother19's part? I don't. I think that it's a deliberate attempt to champion censorship in the name of free speech, intolerance in the name of tolerance, and oppression in the name of freedom. She plans to sentence more and more people to poverty, prison, and early death. The result will be an amalgam of discourteous conformism and obtrusive poststructuralism, if such a monster can be imagined. This is not wild speculation. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is documented fact.

Contrary to what RunosBrother19 would have you believe, the cure for corruption, conspiracy, and treason must start by exposing the problem to people who care and are not themselves corrupted. Am I being unduly harsh for writing that? I think not. When the religious leaders in Jesus's time were wrong, Jesus denounced them in extremely harsh terms. So why shouldn't I, too, use extremely harsh terms to indicate that RunosBrother19's hagiographic adoration of radicalism is unquestionably sickening? Whenever she tries to fortify our feeble spirits with a few rehearsed words of bravado, I can't help but think that whenever I turn around I see her breaking down our communities. To deny such a truth would be to deny the evidence of our own senses. I'm sorry if I've gotten a little off track here, but RunosBrother19's magic-bullet explanations symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion -- extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom.

RunosBrother19's disquisitions are not witty satire, as she would have you believe. They're simply the meddlesome ramblings of someone who has no idea or appreciation of what she's mocking. Life isn't fair. We've all known this since the beginning of time, so why is RunosBrother19 so compelled to complain about situations over which she has no control? No, don't guess; this isn't audience participation day. I'll just tell you. But before I do, you should note that RunosBrother19 fears nothing more than the truth. From this anecdotal evidence I would argue that she drops the names of famous people whenever possible. That makes RunosBrother19 sound smarter than she really is and obscures the fact that it would be hard to find anyone who doesn't agree that her dupes are in league with vicious gutter-dwellers who encourage and exacerbate passivity in some people who might otherwise be active and responsible citizens. (The merits of her vituperations won't be discussed here because they lack merit.) If we intend to defend democracy, we had best learn to recognize its primary enemy and not be afraid to stand up and call her by name. That name is RunosBrother19.
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 18th December 2008, 6:22 pm

Masquerade_Darkon wrote:Wow... DPOA, why don't you just put all of this intelligible vocabulary and speech writing to use and make a book, because squandering your talent by insulting members seems like a waste of your time to me...

xD This is the funniest ever!
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jhound27 18th December 2008, 6:29 pm

Yea say what you want.

Let your friend Obama free the captured terrorists and let em go out again. Let him stop having our country find our on oil and keep the U.S.A at the mercy of OPEC. We have made this country a proud and wonderous nation. but DPOA sands against the righteousness of this country. Along with Obama keeping us down. How can he promise change. Change to make the country worse by stopping everything great Bush has had for us. DPOA you ruin the country and your starting here with this freed site you so carelessy wish to aprehend and use as your own personal gain.
Jhound27
Jhound27

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 18th December 2008, 6:30 pm

Wow two in once! I am so proud of you! BUT i warned you i am going to cuss now! WHY DON"T YOU KEEP YOUR (CENSORD) COMMENTS TO YOUR LONLY (CENSORD) SELF!!! I AM SICK OF YOU TREATING PEOPLE LIKE THIS!!! YOU ARE A (CENSORED) (CENSORD) THAT CAN'T DO ANYTHING BUT INSULT PEOPLE FOR WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THEM!!! MAYBE YOU COULD USE YOUR TALENT FOR GOOD AND TELL PEOPLE THERE GOOD POINTS AND MAKE THEM FEEL BETTER!!! BUT THEN AGAIN YOUR LITTLE (CENSORED) BRAIN COULDN'T COMPREHEND THAT!!! I AM SICK OF YOUR (CENSORED)!!! THAT WAS A LOT OF CUSSING YOU (CENSORED)!!!
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jhound27 18th December 2008, 6:31 pm

XD
Jhound27
Jhound27

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 18th December 2008, 6:57 pm

Are you challenging me? ROFL
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jhound27 18th December 2008, 6:59 pm

I propose that we are. We have as much right to show oue ethics in speech. You dont have all power here remember. Don't tempt me cuz i shall indicate justice of the legalness here on you. Making false claims towards people. HOW INDISPICIBLE
Jhound27
Jhound27

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 18th December 2008, 7:01 pm

You should remeber this from you favorite movie since you are SO "No honey i don't a peice of you i want the whole (CENSORED) thing!" BRING IT!
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 18th December 2008, 7:07 pm

I don't recall there being any profanity in that movie.

~~~

I take exception to a few key aspects of Pres. George w Bush's communications. Unless you share my view that I find Pres. Bush's assertions symptomatic of a dangerous but spreading mentality, there's no need for you to hear me further. The tone of Pres. Bush's equivocations is eerily reminiscent of that of brutish ingrates of the late 1940s in the sense that Pres. Bush uses his influence to bombard us with an endless array of hate literature. If you doubt this, just ask around.

Pardon my coarse language, but Pres. Bush doesn't care about freedom, as he can neither eat it nor put it in the bank. It's just a word to him. I am completely shocked and angered by his obstinate improprieties. Such shameful conduct should never be repeated. I could accept, perhaps, solutions backed by the forces of logic and powerful reasoning. Beliefs marked with hypocrisy and contradiction, however, merit none of my respect. Of course, in a discussion of this type, one should decidedly mention that Pres. Bush's mind games are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're thoroughly foul-mouthed, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, whenever Pres. Bush attempts to subvert time-tested societal norms, he looks around waiting for applause as if he's done something decent and moral rather than licentious and shambolic.

You may make the comment, "What does this have to do with the worst types of mindless grizzlers I've ever seen?" Well, once you begin to see the light you'll realize that Pres. Bush's attempts to pit the haves against the have-nots are much worse than mere exhibitionism. They are hurtful, malicious, criminal behavior and deserve nothing less than our collective condemnation. The mistaken claim that the best way to serve one's country is to shake belief in all existing institutions through the systematic perversion of both contemporary and historical facts is not only incorrect but is somewhat telling of Pres. Bush's core sentiments. End of story. Actually, I should add that he used to be a major proponent of faddism. Nowadays, Pres. Bush's putting all of his support behind Chekism. As they say, plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Should someone think that I am saying too much, I am not saying too much but much too little. For on several occasions I have heard Pres. Bush state that he is known for his sound judgment, unerring foresight, and sagacious adaptation of means to ends. I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a comment. What I consider far more important though is that I defy the foolish, cynical freeloaders who shackle us with the chains of Maoism and I defy the powers of darkness that they represent. All he really wants is to hang onto the perks he's getting from the system. That's all he really cares about. When it comes to Pres. Bush's anecdotes, I contend that we have drifted along for too long in a state of blissful denial and outright complacency. It's time to hinder the power of vexatious liars and cheats like him. The sooner we do that the better because if you can go more than a minute without hearing Pres. Bush talk about terrorism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial.

For the nonce, Pres. Bush is content to disguise the complexity of color, the brutality of class, and the importance of religion and sexual identity in the construction and practice of narcissism. But one of these days, he will demand that Earth submit to the dominion of foul showboaters. His confidants are not technically sick, detestable braggadocios but rather oligophrenic, illiterate quidnuncs. I allege that there is a small -- yet not entirely insignificant -- difference.

Pres. Bush is trying to sell us a pig in a poke. With enough time and room, it would be easy to show why this must be true but the clinching argument is simply that Pres. Bush demands that we make a choice. Either we let him visit misery and havoc upon countless millions or he'll create a climate in which it will be assumed that our achievements reflect not individual worth, talent, or skill, but special consideration. This "choice" exemplifies what is commonly known as a "false dichotomy" or "the fallacy of the excluded middle" because it denies other alternatives, such as that Pres. Bush sees only one side of the issue. It is no more complicated than that.

Pres. Bush cannot be tamed by "tolerance" and "accommodation" but is actually spurred on by such gestures. He sees such gestures as a sign of weakness on our part and is thereby encouraged to continue preventing me from sleeping soundly at night. The most believable explanation for many of the destructive trends in politics, economics, morality, and other key areas over the past two years is that a secretive, incredibly obnoxious, well-organized movement has been striving relentlessly to redefine unbridled self-indulgence as a virtue, as the ultimate test of personal freedom. So please permit me to appropriate and paraphrase something I once heard: "Some of his arguments are so convoluted that they require a dictionary, a decoder ring, and a team of scholars to decipher." If you were to try to tell his hirelings that he is wallowing in the sty of academicism, they'd close their eyes and put their hands over their ears. They are, as the psychologists say, in denial. They don't want to hear that it's certainly a tragedy that Pres. Bush's goal in life is apparently to embark on wholesale torture and slaughter of innocent civilians. Here, I use the word "tragedy" as the philosopher Whitehead used it. Whitehead stated that "the essence of dramatic tragedy is not unhappiness. It resides in the solemnity of the remorseless working of things," which I interpret as saying that if Pres. Bush's pleas get any more bloody-minded, I expect they'll grow legs and attack me in my sleep.

By this, I mean that lexiphanicism, as a social philosophy, is cuckoo. And I can say that with a clear conscience because Pres. Bush craves more power. I say we should give him more power -- preferably, 10,000 volts of it. It seems clear that he advertises his strict morality solely to shift attention away from his many vices. But we ought to look at the matter in a broader framework before we draw final conclusions on the subject: We see that we can divide Pres. Bush's fibs into three categories: pea-brained, apolaustic, and cheeky.

I challenge all of the adversarial psychics out there to consider this: Pres. Bush's goal is to rebrand local churches as faith-based emporia teeming with impulse-buy items. How unimaginative is that? How effrontive? How mentally deficient? Pres. Bush never acts out of motives that might seem credible or even understandable to the rest of humanity. Nevertheless, I can state with absolute certainty that Pres. Bush should start developing the parts of his brain that have been impaired by adversarialism. At least then he'll stop trying to promote violence in all its forms -- physical, sexual, psychological, economical, and social.

Sometimes I think that Pres. Bush is simply a willing pawn of those dangerous blockheads who supply the chains that bind the individual to notions of self-loathing and unworthiness. I typically drop that willing-pawn notion, however, whenever I remember that the very genesis of Pres. Bush's abysmal opuscula is in conformism. And it seems to me to be a neat bit of historic justice that he will eventually himself be destroyed by conformism. In short, there are other strains of officialism active today, and the siren calls of those movements may mesmerize rash misfits whose feebleminded behavior blinds them to historical lessons. What you really need to do to be convinced of that, however, is to study the matter for yourself. I'll be happy to send you enough facts to get you started. Just write to me.
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 18th December 2008, 7:08 pm

There are a number of frightening facts about Jhound27 that I absolutely must make public. But before I do I need to go into a fair about of detail explaining how Jhound27's cronies are too impuissant to stand up to him. Hang in there; this explanation won't take long. Let me begin by saying that it may seem difficult at first to speak out against behavior and speech that is intended to twist the teaching of history to suit Jhound27's refractory purposes. It is. But it's Jhound27's deep-seated belief that hooliganism is a be-all, end-all system that should be forcefully imposed upon us. Sure, he might be able to justify conclusions like that -- using biased or one-sided information, of course -- but I prefer to know the whole story. In this case, the whole story is that Jhound27 ignores the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you're not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person.

Jhound27 managed to convince a bunch of dangerous pests to help him give lunatics control of the asylum. What was the quid pro quo there? I'll tell you the answer in a moment. But first, let me just say that he shouldn't direct social activity toward philanthropic flimflam rather than toward the elimination of the basic deficiencies in the organization of our economic and cultural life. That would be like asking a question at a news conference and, too angry and passionate to wait for the answer, exiting the auditorium before the response. Both of those actions acquire public acceptance of Jhound27's shabby insinuations. Although he would rather I discuss the personality flaws of unwed, pregnant teenagers, Jhound27 wants nothing less than to legitimize the fear and hatred of the privileged for the oppressed, hence his repeated, almost hypnotic, insistence on the importance of his twisted objectives.

Jhound27's zingers share a number of characteristics. They cause the destruction of human ambition and joy. They cause (or at least contribute to) a variety of social ills. And they produce precisely the alienation and conflict needed to exert more and more control over other individuals. Put together, these characteristics imply that if Jhound27 doesn't realize that it's generally considered bad style to pit the haves against the have-nots, then he should read one of the many self-help books on the subject. I recommend he buy one with big print and lots of pictures. Maybe then Jhound27 will grasp the concept that he takes things out of context, twists them around, and then neglects to provide decent referencing so the reader can check up on him. Jhound27 also ignores all of the evidence that doesn't support (or in many cases directly contradicts) his position.

I agree that Jhound27's use of drossy cowards is pathetic. But I also think that the absence of necessary historiographical context makes Jhound27's analects extremely difficult to accept. At the risk of sounding a tad redundant, let me add that honor means nothing to Jhound27. Principles mean nothing to Jhound27. All he cares about is how to blend together expansionism and feudalism in a train wreck of monumental proportions. His causeries are becoming increasingly illiterate. They have already begun to take the focus off the real issues. Now fast-forward a few years to a time in which they have enabled Jhound27 to advocate fatalistic acceptance of a bitter new world order. If you don't want such a time to come then help me rage, rage against the dying of the light. Help me address the real issues faced by mankind.

I feel that it can be safely said that few things in life are as enjoyable as watching newly enlightened people honor our nation's glorious mosaic of cultures and ethnicities. We must free Jhound27's mind from the constricting trammels of pauperism and the counterfeit moral inhibitions that have replaced true morality. Only then can a society free of his lackadaisical quips blossom forth from the roots of the past. And only then will people come to understand that he is doing everything in his power to make me develop a subconscious death wish. The only reason I haven't yet is that I believe in the four P's: patience, prayer, positive thinking, and perseverance. I, not being one of the many gormless, unsavory sensualists of this world, still believe in duty, honor, and country. People have commented that there may be a gap in my logic there. I don't think there is, and I've gone to great pains to explain why.

In that respect, we can say that Jhound27's premise (that once he has approved of something it can't possibly be pathological) is his morality disguised as pretended neutrality. Jhound27 uses this disguised morality to support his homilies, thereby making his argument self-refuting. He uses his influence to needle and wheedle repressive, repugnant calumniators into his den of thieves and if you don't believe me then you should get the Jhound27 monkey off our backs and off other people's backs as well. I have to wonder where he got the idea that it is my view that his vaporings are not worth getting outraged about. This sits hard with me because it is simply not true and I've never written anything to imply that it is.

How can we trust Jhound27 if he doesn't trust us? We can't. And besides, everybody is probably familiar with the cliche that he takes demagogism to bed with him at night and snuggles up to it as if it were a big, fuzzy teddy bear. Well, there's a lot of truth in that cliche. And, more important, he keeps trying to ridicule the accomplishments of generations of great men and women. And if we don't remain eternally vigilant, he will honestly succeed. No one that I speak with or correspond with is happy about this situation. Of course, I don't speak or correspond with pudibund control freaks, Jhound27's legatees, or anyone else who fails to realize that I must part company with many of my peers when it comes to understanding why Jhound27's delusional stratagems stand as our generation's most prominent monument to exhibitionism. My peers warrant that there is really reason to fear that laughable, cronyism-prone anthropophagi will spoil the whole Zen Buddhist New Age mystical rock-worshipping aura of our body chakras before long. While this is certainly true, I avouch we must add that all Jhound27 really wants is to hang onto the perks he's getting from the system. That's all he really cares about.

Jhound27's entourage appears to be growing in number. I pray that this is analogous to the flare-up of a candle just before extinction yet I keep reminding myself that Jhound27's compeers have been staggering around like punch-drunk fighters hit too many times -- stunned, confused, betrayed, and trying desperately to rationalize Jhound27's subhuman remonstrations. It is doubtlessly not a pretty sight. Jhound27 says that he has his moral compass in tact. What balderdash! What impudence! What treachery!

Let's understand one fundamental fact: The objection may still be raised that obscurity, evasiveness, incomprehensibility, indirectness, and ambiguity are marks of depth and brilliance. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: Jhound27 has no discernible talents. The only things he has undoubtedly mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose Jhound27's also good at convincing people that public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't, but my point is that you don't have to say anything specifically about Jhound27 for him to start attacking you. All you have to do is dare to imply that we should seek liberty, equality, and fraternity. Who is behind the decline of our civilization? The culprit responsible is not the Illuminati, not the Insiders, not the Humanists, not even the Communists. No, the decline of our civilization is attributable primarily to Jhound27.

Given the tenor of our times, Jhound27 maintains that this is the best of all possible worlds and that he is the best of all possible people. Perhaps it would be best for him to awaken from his delusional, narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that as soon as he found the resources to do so Jhound27 lost no time in laying waste to the environment. The inevitable followed: Irrational apostates started to foment a radical realignment of industrialized economies. The scariest part of all of this is that if we take Jhound27's endeavors to their logical conclusion, we see that some day, Jhound27 will cripple his enemies politically, economically, socially, morally, and psychologically. That's all for this letter. For those that don't like my views, get over it. I claim that I have as much a right to my views, and to express them, as anyone else. So when I say that by any objective standard, Jhound27's propositions are completely bloody-minded, you can agree with me or not. That's all there is to it.
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 18th December 2008, 7:09 pm

I am really at a loss for what to say in this letter other than to convey my shock. Let me cut to the chase: RunosBrother19 makes up for her lack of wit by shouting like a Vogon. Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if RunosBrother19 finds a way to wage an odd sort of warfare upon a largely unprepared and unrecognizing public. I understand that the pressures and stresses that her torchbearers undergo lead them to put what I call oppressive, vexatious skinheads on the federal payroll, but if I said that we should avoid personal responsibility, I'd be a liar. But I'd be being absolutely honest if I said that the only weapons RunosBrother19 has in her intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all she has, and she knows it.

As incredible and bizarre as it sounds, humanity is unequivocally the victim of a diabolical conspiracy masterminded by RunosBrother19 to shock and stampede the public into accepting total fascist tyranny. The reason is clear. I find that some of her choices of words in her words would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted "jealous" for "ultracentrifugation" and "lecherous" for "ultraphotomicrograph."

We find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that our elected officials should be available for purchase by special-interest groups. This belief is due to a basic confusion that can be cleared up simply by stating that somebody has to pronounce the truth and renounce the lies. That somebody can be you. In any case, RunosBrother19 insists that she would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform a homophobic act. This fraud, this lie, is just one among the thousands she perpetrates.

RunosBrother19 says it is within her legal right to hammer a few more nails into the coffin of freedom. Whether or not she indeed has such a right, RunosBrother19 thinks that she possesses infinite wisdom. Of course, thinking so doesn't make it so. By the bye, her jokes will have consequences -- very serious consequences. We ought to begin doing something about that. We ought to rub RunosBrother19's nose in her own hypocrisy. We ought to spread the word that she is still going around insisting that the existence and perpetuation of anarchism is its own moral justification. Jeez, I thought I had made it perfectly clear to her that her bootlickers' thinking is fenced in by many constraints. Their minds are not free because they dare not be.

Purists may object to my failure to present specific examples of RunosBrother19's grotesque obiter dicta. Fortunately, I do have an explanation for this omission. The explanation demands an understanding of how we must reinforce the contentions of all reasonable people and confute those of imprudent pip-squeaks. Those who claim otherwise do so only to justify their own morally questionable ruses.

RunosBrother19 accuses me of being narrow-minded. Does she insist I'm narrow-minded because I refuse to accept her claim that she has her moral compass in tact? If so, then I guess I'm as narrow-minded as I could possibly be. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it true that the Orwellian implications of her teachings are perfectly clear? There is clearly a voluble dimension to her inveracities. Or, if "voluble" is too narrow of a term, perhaps you'd prefer "disruptive". In any case, it is easy to see faults in others. But it takes perseverance to advance a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most insipid manifestations.

I intend to exercise my franchise to break the neck of RunosBrother19's policy of jujuism once and for all. I'll say that again because I want it to sink in: RunosBrother19's traducements have no place in a free, humane society of individual value, individual choice, and individual responsibility. It is deeply unfortunate that RunosBrother19 and her peons are the most contumacious, surly jerks you can imagine -- and even then, only in your worst nightmares -- because this is not the first time I've wanted to shed a little light on some of the ignorant prejudices that reside within RunosBrother19's pea-sized brain. But it is the first time I realized that she claims that her cabal is looking out for our best interests. Predictably, she cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist.

No amount of opinion or innuendo nor any string of unrelated bruta fulmina can change the fact that RunosBrother19 sees herself as a postmodern equivalent of Marx's proletariat, revolutionizing the world by wresting it from its oppressors (viz., those who wage war on gnosticism). I, hardheaded cynic that I am, indisputably hope that humanity will rid this earth of foolish sluggards with the greatest dispatch, since otherwise, the earth might well become rid of humanity. One can examine this from another angle and plainly see that her rummy attempt to construct a creative response to my previous letter was absolutely pitiful. Really, RunosBrother19, stringing together a bunch of solecistic insults and seemingly random babble is hardly effective. It simply proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that she says that everyone would be a lot safer if she were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions -- even our library records. Why on Earth does she need to monitor our library records? The most appealing theory has to do with the way that she looks primarily at a person's superficial qualities such as physiognomy and mannerisms. I, in contrast, consider how likely a person is to recognize and respect the opinions, practices, and behavior of others. That's what's important to me. Either way, she uses anti-intellectualism to force me to languish along beneath the thousand eyes of uncongenial hermits (especially the slovenly type). That's the large elephant in the room that nobody talks about. Nevertheless, I suspect that people really ought to start talking about it because then they'd realize that RunosBrother19's slurs have caused widespread social alienation and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung.

Will I allow RunosBrother19 to sell us fibs and fear mixed with a generous dollop of materialism? As long as there is breath in my earthly body, I assure you I will not. What I will do, however, is inform as many people as possible that RunosBrother19 is a woman utterly without honor, without principles, without a shred of genuine patriotism. That's why I say that she contends that atrabilious, impolitic doofuses and the worst kinds of dissolute, logorrheic dips there are should rule this country. What planet is she from? The planet Detestable? Here's the answer, albeit in a somewhat circuitous and roundabout style: When I hear RunosBrother19 say that Man's eternal search for Truth is a challenge to be avoided at all costs, I have to wonder about her. Is she utterly crazy? Is she simply being lousy? Or is she merely embracing a delusion in which she must believe in order to continue believing in herself? First, I'll give you a very brief answer and then I'll go back and explain my answer in detail. As for the brief answer, to get even the simplest message into the consciousness of avaricious vigilantes it has to be repeated at least fifty times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following fifty times, but we must compare, contrast, and identify the connections among different classes of hideous, bloodthirsty mysticism. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to maintain social tranquillity.

I have some advice for RunosBrother19. She should keep her mouth shut until she stops being such a meddlesome, annoying quack and starts being at least one of informative, agreeable, creative, or entertaining. We all need to be aware of each other's existence as intelligent, feeling, human beings, even if some of us are unrestrained tightwads. I have one itsy-bitsy problem with her catch-phrases. Videlicet, they tour the country promoting officious tribalism in lectures and radio talk show interviews. And that's saying nothing about how if you looked up "scummy" in the dictionary, you'd probably see her picture. I am sick to my stomach of RunosBrother19's pettiness and simple ignorance. Added to this is something else: Even when the facts don't fit, RunosBrother19 sometimes tries to use them anyway. She still maintains, for instance, that her rodomontades are not worth getting outraged about. A final word: In spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, many otherwise intelligent people continue to believe, thanks to RunosBrother19, that the cure for evil is more evil.

PeaceLoveHappiness
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 18th December 2008, 8:23 pm

WAIT YOU RECALL THAT!!! YOU ARE <CENSORED>! YOU WATCH GO FIGURE !!!! XD that is some weird stuff btw that was Good thinking on my part there is no profanity it just sounded good!! XD what else you Watch? Hannah Montana, or Dora the Explorer! Cause i think that is all you little mind might be Able to comprehend! XD

EDIT: FINE IF YOU WANT ME GONE MAYBE I SHOULD QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 18th December 2008, 9:38 pm

OMG You guys take this waaaay to seriously. This was all a joke! xD

Runo's starting to doubt herself ROFL
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  yugi58 19th December 2008, 7:31 am

DPOA you must LOVE to type. How long did it take you to type all of that??
yugi58
yugi58
Pyrus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Left_bar_bleue966/999999999999My Complaints About Jhound27 and RunosBorther19 Empty_bar_bleue  (966/999999999999)

http://bakuganbrawl.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 20th December 2008, 7:50 pm

Yes, typing is fun. x3
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next