BAKUGANROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan: Final Showdown

4 posters

Go down

Bakugan: Final Showdown Empty Bakugan: Final Showdown

Post  Runo 18th February 2009, 8:45 pm

Alright guys, let's try this again! One last time... This RP we use our own RP characters! I'll start... BTW the villian we will need one! ONLY ONE! Feel FREE to jump in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex sat down at his mother's resteraunt. Her sister was getting all the attetion and boys. She was truly kind of happy boys weren't all over her. The one thing that ticked her off was when Runo's Tig evolved and her own remained the same! It wasn't fair! But now that the Bakugan Brawlers are out, it is time for the new Evolution of the Bakugan Brawlers to step in. They had to do whatever it took to save their world, after all it was two worlds with one goal, and this is Bakugan!

Alex is walking down the street, she was always clumsey but today she just wasn't herself. The falling never happened. She was concentrating on her suroundings and thinking. That wasn't Alex she never used her head. Alex was thinking about how one of her buddy's got beat up the other day. That kid... his best friend was gone, forever. His Hynoid and him were closer than ALex and Tig are now. He just wasn't good enough to beat that other weird guy...what was his name? ALex couldn't remember... but she would find out soon enough.
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Bakugan: Final Showdown Left_bar_bleue830/999999999999Bakugan: Final Showdown Empty_bar_bleue  (830/999999999999)

http://symphonia.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Bakugan: Final Showdown Empty Re: Bakugan: Final Showdown

Post  New Shadow 19th February 2009, 5:20 am

I am the cool kid at the school and i am an awesome darkus brawler Very Happy
***********************************************************************************
Shadow walks out of the brawl. he had just beaten another kid easily. WHERE WAS A CHALLENGE?! Hydranoid looked up at him. He was about to evolve. The school bell rang and kids started walking to class. A kid with a haos tigreera passed by as i went to my class. (Yes everyone has to go to school but you do NOT have to actually learn. Alex was walking to school because kids need to go to school Very Happy )
New Shadow
New Shadow

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Bakugan: Final Showdown Left_bar_bleue360/999999999999Bakugan: Final Showdown Empty_bar_bleue  (360/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 19th February 2009, 7:00 am

Alex hated school. But people always brawled at Recess, so she didn't mind. Her first class was English, that one was the worst. We already knew the English language we still have to learn it? Then was French, Alex loved french. The experiance of speacking in another language was amazing to her. Then it was Gym. Gym wasn't so bad because her teacher never really did anything. The teacher loves Bakugan so that was all that happened during Gym. Everyone would watch brawls. After Gym it was Science, Science was okay but she didn't love it. ext they would have Study Hall. Again this class was like gym. Just watching people brawl, or you could do homework. After that was Math, Math rocked to Alex! But this teacher was the worst, EVER! Because Alex, along with Shadow, had this class before Lunch they had to sit the maybe an extra 10 min EVERY DAY!

*After Math Class*

Fianlly it was Lunch, Alex would always eat something like a salad. Then go out to Recess where she would brawl everyone. She wasn't the best out there but it was fun, she might get better though because her Tigrerra just evolved. Alex was walking out to recess and accidently ran into someone. THat person was Shadow. As soon as she realized what she had done she said "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you there...". At that moment Alex fianlly got a good lok at Shadow. He was taller that Alex. His hair was pitch black with a touch of brown highlites. He looked gothic to Alex, but she knew better. to say so. She had know Shadow from her first day of school here. He was the first to say hello, and anything to her for that matter. That was in Kindergarden, but today the social groups divided them. He was on of those loners, Shadow didn't have many friends but girls were all over him, even though he was kind of a goth. Alex was the kind of Girl who had a lot of friends and was said to have a "Perfect Life" and got invited to all the parties, and all that. Alex hated it, she hated partys because her friends acted so stupid there. She hated people saying that she had a "Perfect Lfe". She hated that she couldn't pick her friends. If she belonged in the popular group she had to be in a popular group. Alex realized she had gone blabling again and continued talking "Anyway I'm sorry I wasn't using my head."
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Bakugan: Final Showdown Left_bar_bleue830/999999999999Bakugan: Final Showdown Empty_bar_bleue  (830/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  New Shadow 19th February 2009, 7:06 pm

Shadow went through all his classes. He did awesome in all of them. Except he hated everything but gym. In gym he could brawl people. When school ended he went outside to look for a brawl. He saw his old friend Alex. They had been friends in kinder garden through 6th grade. Then Shadow kind of left the group. Alex bumped into him being as clumsy as usual. Shadow thought for a second then said
"Wanna brawl?"
New Shadow
New Shadow

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Bakugan: Final Showdown Left_bar_bleue360/999999999999Bakugan: Final Showdown Empty_bar_bleue  (360/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 19th February 2009, 7:14 pm

Alex was stunned. She hadn't thought he would ask that. She replied with her Field Card Out "I'm in! Field Open!"

CONTINUED IN RP BRAWLING SECTION...WHO WILL WIN?
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  New Shadow 19th February 2009, 7:17 pm

are we actually gonna brawl or are we going to leave it?
*********************************************************************************
Shadow smiled
"field open!" Shadow pulled out his evil darkus bakugan and got ready to brawl
New Shadow
New Shadow

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 19th February 2009, 7:23 pm

(Just Leave it!)

"Good Brawl Shadow!" Alex said feeling confident because she won. "Those Darkus moves were an amazing stratigy!"
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  New Shadow 19th February 2009, 7:31 pm

Shadow couldnt believe he had lost to her. Shadow shook hands with her then said
"good game...." The bell got the last class rang (he finnaly got to go to gym!). Shadow awkwardly walked away watching as his many groupies followed him.
New Shadow
New Shadow

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 20th February 2009, 9:28 am

Alex's next class wasn't so bad. It was Tech. She loved Tech because her teacher let them do almost anything. After that was Alex's Favorite teacher, with the worst Subject. Social Studies. Alex compared Social Studies to Sub Terra. They went hand in hand, nobody in their sane mind would like Sub Terra. Same with Social Studies. She got angry whenever some used Sub Terra, Alex defeted them eaisly. The day was fianlly out. she was walking home, very happy because that was the last day of school. Tommorow would be summer vacation. Alex walked home alone. She usually had about ten people following her, but today she eluded them. She waled into her House and saw someone inside it was...
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Collete 20th February 2009, 9:36 am

Collete was sitting in Alex's Living room. Watching Television, eating a PB&J. She said "Hey" although it was kind of muffled. "Want to Brawl?" Collete knew that Alex was a great Haos Brawler. But Collete was a good Ventus Brawler (In the RP Ventus). Collete also knew Alex would never refuse a challenge. "Field Open!"
Collete
Collete

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Bakugan: Final Showdown Left_bar_bleue210/999999999999Bakugan: Final Showdown Empty_bar_bleue  (210/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  New Shadow 20th February 2009, 3:30 pm

Shadow went home and up to his room. He felt so tired today. He pulled out his bakugan and found a new one he had never seen before. It had eight heads and an awesome card (its exedra and everyone can have a legendary dude unless they go insane with it then we edit) Shadow picked him up and put him with his other bakugan hydranoid and reaper.
New Shadow
New Shadow

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 27th February 2009, 11:16 am

Alex- Collete, what are those?

Collete- Bakugan? And some odd Cards.

Alex- Weird, I've never seen Bakugan like this before.

Lars Lion- Hello, Alex.

Alex- AHHHH!!!!!!

Oberus- Hello, Collete.

Collete- What?

Lars Lion- I am Lars Lion.

Oberus- And I am Oberus, a Ventus Soldier

Lars Lion- And I am a Haos Soldier. To keep us you must battle...

?????- Me, Alex.

Alex- And who are you?

Alex then realized that Collete was gone and she was someplace. She was in Vestroia! In the Haos land.

?????- I am Julie, a Sub-Terra Soldier.

Alex- JULIE! Of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers!!!

Julie- The one and Only.

Gorem- Are we Ready?

Alex- One step ahead of you! Gate Card Set!

*Meanwhile in the Ventus world...*

Oberus- To keep me you must battle...

???????- Me, may I ask your name?

Collete then realized that Alex was gone and she was in Vestroia! In the Ventus world.

Collete- Who are you to ask of my name?

???????- I am Marucho, an Aqous Soldier.

Collete- Marucho? Of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers?

Marucho- That's me.

Collete- Well lets battle! Gate Card Set!
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  New Shadow 27th February 2009, 11:20 am

?????- you want that weird bakugan?
me- um sure?
?????-then brawl me for exedra!
me-this is exedra!than your...
Runo-runo
me-ya alice!
tigreera- come on brawl!
me- cool a tigreera ok FIELD OPEN!
*i won*
Runo- here is Exedra
*Runo is gone*
me-awesome exedra i should ask for a rematch from anyone to of ever beaten me. Who can beat exedra?
New Shadow
New Shadow

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 27th February 2009, 11:48 am

Alex- I won

Collete- Me too!

Alex- So, Lars Lion and Oberus are ours?

Collete- I guess so. So what now? School's out and we have your private jet to fly on. Where to?

Alex- Shadow's house. Where ever we go, he might want to come.

Alex and Collete knock on the door. Shadow's mom pickes up.

Shadow Mom- Hello? Are you here for Shadow? I"ll get him. Shadow Get down here! Now! You have visitors!!!
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  New Shadow 27th February 2009, 11:51 am

"Shadow somebody you know is outside!" Shadow's mom yelled.
"who could that be." Shadow thought
Shadow walked outside to see Alex and Collete and a jet slightly behind them.
I must be dreaming he thought....
"hi?"said Shadow
"Whats up"said Alex
Shadow-whats with the jet....?
Alex- We got some special bakugan and think its for a reason so we are going to find out whats happening!
"Maybe they got bakugan like me" Thought Shadow
Shadow-ok ill come just let me go pick out some bakugan
Alex-ok
*Shadow gets hydranoid exedra and reaper*
Shadow-lets go i guess
New Shadow
New Shadow

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 17th June 2009, 1:34 pm

confused confused confused

Back to top Go down

Post  super-saiyan-night-shadow 18th June 2009, 11:08 am

Sexy Runo wrote:confused confused confused

GOSH!!you are nosey!!!!
super-saiyan-night-shadow
super-saiyan-night-shadow

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Bakugan: Final Showdown Left_bar_bleue260/999999999999Bakugan: Final Showdown Empty_bar_bleue  (260/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down