BAKUGANROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope it would be approved

2 posters

Go down

I hope it would be approved Empty I hope it would be approved

Post  behapis 27th April 2009, 11:17 am

Name-Behapis (real name) Belgin Hakic
Gender-Male
Age-13
Appearance-depend on the taste of people
Descrpition-shy boy with a hidden power
Like-honest play
Dislike-cheating
Bakugans-
(Aquos)SIRENOID,LASERMAN,MANTRIS,LIMULUS,FORTRESS,PREYAS
Ability's-
Slice Cutter,Ability Counter,Power Charge,Twin Machete,Shadowscratch,Depth Tornado,Blue Stealth,Forcing Waves,Atomic Brave,Doom Companion,Polygraph Divide,Revive,Dive Mirage,Ventus and Pyrus Co-Relation,Haos and Darkus Co-Relation,Pyrus and Darkus Vertical Relation,SubTerra and Aquos Diagonal Relation,Darkus and Aquos Co-Relation(last 5 ability's cards are for my PREYAS ability)
Gate Cards-
Character Card(PREYAS),Quartet Battle,Super Pyrus,Mind Ghost,Level Down,Trade Off,Battlefielder,Energy Merge,
behapis
behapis

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
I hope it would be approved Left_bar_bleue0/10I hope it would be approved Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

I hope it would be approved Empty Re: I hope it would be approved

Post  super-saiyan-night-shadow 27th April 2009, 11:34 am

behapis wrote:Name-Behapis (real name) Belgin Hakic
Gender-Male
Age-13
Appearance-depend on the taste of people
Descrpition-shy boy with a hidden power
Like-honest play
Dislike-cheating
Bakugans-
(Aquos)SIRENOID,LASERMAN,MANTRIS,LIMULUS,FORTRESS,PREYAS
Ability's-
Slice Cutter,Ability Counter,Power Charge,Twin Machete,Shadowscratch,Depth Tornado,Blue Stealth,Forcing Waves,Atomic Brave,Doom Companion,Polygraph Divide,Revive,Dive Mirage,Ventus and Pyrus Co-Relation,Haos and Darkus Co-Relation,Pyrus and Darkus Vertical Relation,SubTerra and Aquos Diagonal Relation,Darkus and Aquos Co-Relation(last 5 ability's cards are for my PREYAS ability)
Gate Cards-
Character Card(PREYAS),Quartet Battle,Super Pyrus,Mind Ghost,Level Down,Trade Off,Battlefielder,Energy Merge,

great,but try doing it in the same manner as I did mine,neat,well paragraphed,and organised.......oh and the minimum number of cards you can have are:-
15 gates
15 ability
15 special ability
and 1 fusion[although there is no harm in having more]
PS:you need waaaaaaaaaaay more cards if you ever wan to win
super-saiyan-night-shadow
super-saiyan-night-shadow

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
I hope it would be approved Left_bar_bleue260/999999999999I hope it would be approved Empty_bar_bleue  (260/999999999999)

Back to top Go down