BAKUGANROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bakuganrocks:story

2 posters

Go down

bakuganrocks:story Empty bakuganrocks:story

Post  yugi58 7th September 2008, 8:49 am

We are going to have an actual RP for this site!It needs a storyline. The villain, of course, is Banisher. As of now, our characters don't know of him, but all will be revealed later on. It will take place when we are still kids. Ill be dan and join if you want to.be sure to have a gardien bakugan!! drago is taken for me. and please pm me with your gardien bakugan and your name!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ dan comes home from school all excited for the weeked. "it's finally here drago the weekend!!! Let's hook up with eveyone else online!"
dan goes to the computer " brawlers there?If you are go to chatroom C." dan says on his bakupod
yugi58
yugi58
Pyrus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
bakuganrocks:story Left_bar_bleue966/999999999999bakuganrocks:story Empty_bar_bleue  (966/999999999999)

http://bakuganbrawl.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

bakuganrocks:story Empty Re: bakuganrocks:story

Post  Guest 7th September 2008, 2:08 pm

Copying DPOAwesome, eh? XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Hal-G 27th November 2008, 4:36 pm

Uh A........B........C!!!!! Ok I'm here Klaus in the house
Hal-G
Hal-G

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
bakuganrocks:story Left_bar_bleue115/999999999999bakuganrocks:story Empty_bar_bleue  (115/999999999999)

http://keybladewar.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down