BAKUGANROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins

+4
Dr.Haos
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
Runo
Masquerade_Darkon
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Empty ~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins

Post  Masquerade_Darkon 3rd April 2009, 9:13 pm

~Official Wavern Contest Brawl~

Reward for Winner: 250 $BB$/1 Step Closer to Obtaining Wavern
Consolation for Loser: 100 $BB$/Praise for making it this far in the competition

(Unknown, you may not use DeathScythe in this tournament (if you even can)
(Runo, you may only use "Gift of the Maiden" once in this tournament, unless it is your absolute last resort for an Ability)

BEGIN!!!

Last edited by Masquerade_Darkon on 12th April 2009, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade_Darkon
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster/Darkus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Left_bar_bleue550/999999999999~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Empty_bar_bleue  (550/999999999999)

https://bakuganrocks.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Empty Re: ~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins

Post  Runo 3rd April 2009, 10:02 pm

Field Open! Eternal Bliss Set! Gate Card Set! Bakugan Brawl Stand Haos Griffon(250)! On my card.

Last edited by Runo on 4th April 2009, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot Eternal Bliss...again...)
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Left_bar_bleue830/999999999999~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Empty_bar_bleue  (830/999999999999)

http://symphonia.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Empty Re: ~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 4th April 2009, 7:13 am

Joey wandered through the stands, almost aimlessly, waiting for the brawl to commence, all the while pondering upon Runo's first move.

Why throw in a bakugan that only has 250Gs? Could it be apart of some sort of strategy? Hmm.....I hope she knows what she's doing.
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Location : Haos Blade Tigrerra - 6/ Haos Delta Dragonoid - 5/ Haos Lunarus - 3

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Left_bar_bleue275/999999999999~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Empty_bar_bleue  (275/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Haos 4th April 2009, 8:50 am

Watching from the ref box Dr. Haos knows how this is going too end. Alas he shall be disappointed in seeing a fellow haos brawler have to be removed from the tourney. But Unknown is just to powerful.
Dr.Haos
Dr.Haos
Administrator

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Left_bar_bleue110/999999999999~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Empty_bar_bleue  (110/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 4th April 2009, 9:41 am

Runo stands her ground, she knows how this fight is going to end, but she knows that a good brawler will never give up. She was frightened, she loooked at Banisher, she knew of his desire to crush her.

I know, this win is impossible. But if I'm battling Unknown, I'm giving him one Heck-of-a fight.

A voice rang out "Me-Lady, calm down."

"I'm calm, I'm worried about Joe. Why doesn't HE have Wayvern..." Runo snapped

"I'm sure he's fine. Concentrate on the battle. You know as well as I do you have to give him one Heck-of-a fight."

Runo just nodded, she looked back to Unknown awaiting his move. She knows he'll use Archangel, and Ultimate Dragonoid, so she has to use lower power to come over the higher power, but how? She already picked her Bakugan, and she knew her stratigey. But Unknown had his as well. Runo was then interupted by someone speaking, it was Joey.

"Hello" Joey said.

"Hi" Runo replied "Shouldn't you be at your brawl?"

"I'm on my way over" Joey said. "Good Luck, no one can beat him."

"Thanks." Runo finished, as she watched Joey walk away.

I have to do this! Unknown, watch out! This won't be as easy you think it will be! She thought.
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Left_bar_bleue830/999999999999~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Empty_bar_bleue  (830/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkus Doom 4th April 2009, 10:50 am

place your bets
Darkus Doom
Darkus Doom

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Left_bar_bleue100/999999999999~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Empty_bar_bleue  (100/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown 4th April 2009, 1:14 pm

As Unknown walked down to the stage, he thought about how he was going to defeat Runo. One choice was easy, he would crush her with overwhelming power levels, but he thought he might have some fun with this.

Field Open!

Gate Card Set! Bakugan Brawl! Pyrus Preyas (370 G's) stand on your card!

370 G's vs 250 G's
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Left_bar_bleue100/999999999999~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Empty_bar_bleue  (100/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  yugi58 4th April 2009, 1:31 pm

Oh my word a pyrus bakugan from unknown......
yugi58
yugi58
Pyrus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Left_bar_bleue966/999999999999~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Empty_bar_bleue  (966/999999999999)

http://bakuganbrawl.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 4th April 2009, 2:56 pm

Runo smiled.

"Me-Lady, are you sure..." Blade Tigrerra questioned.

"Of course." Runo replied "Ability Activate Force of Righteousness!"

Bakupod: Griffon power decreased to One Zero G's

Unknown looked confused "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm not done yet! Gate Card Open! Super Pyrus!" Runo finished.

Bakupod: Preyas Power level to One Zero G's, Griffon power level to Three- Seven- Zero G's. No other data avalible.

(Me- 370

You- 10)
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown 4th April 2009, 4:13 pm

Unknown smirked, she had no idea what was coming to her.

" Attribute Change, Preyas change into Ventus! "

Without answering Preyas changed his type to Ventus.

"Ability Activate! Solar Plexis! Negates your Gate Card and you lose 50 G's!"

Bakupod: Gate Card negated, Preyas power level returned to normal, Griffon Power level decreased by 50 G's.
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 4th April 2009, 4:17 pm

Runo stood her ground. She raised her card and said, "Fusion Ability Activate Distraction Buster."

Runo looked at the gate card. She simply ordered "Attack."

Griffon leaped into the air, about to slam preyas into the ground.
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown 4th April 2009, 4:19 pm

" Nice enough move " Unknown said, "But I've got a better one "

"Preyas Attribute Change! Darkus! "

Preyas began his second transformation into Darkus

" Special Ability Activate! Merge Shield!,this brings my power level up to yours."

Technically you gained 360 G's.

370 G's vs 370 G's.

Last edited by Unknown on 4th April 2009, 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Masquerade_Darkon 4th April 2009, 6:18 pm

Unknown wrote:" Nice enough move " Unknown said, "But I've got a better one "

"Preyas Attribute Change! Darkus! "

Preyas began his second transformation into Darkus

" Special Ability Activate! Dimension 4,This Negates your Gate Card!"

Field Open!

For the umpteenth time, Dimension 4 does not stop anything more than the g-power bonuses of Gate cards!!!
Masquerade_Darkon
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster/Darkus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Left_bar_bleue550/999999999999~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Empty_bar_bleue  (550/999999999999)

https://bakuganrocks.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown 4th April 2009, 7:30 pm

Fine.. I use merge shield god.
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 4th April 2009, 7:37 pm

Runo looked happy. "Thanks for changing into Darkus." She said "I can use this."

Runo lifted up a Special Ability Card.

"It is down to this card" She whispered to herself, the she commanded "Special Ability Activate! Haos and Darkus Co-Relation!"

Bakupod: Griffon power increase of One-Zero-Zero G's. Advantage Griffon.

Runo smirked and said "Get him Griffon!"

Last edited by Runo on 4th April 2009, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jhound27 4th April 2009, 7:44 pm

Darkus Doom wrote:place your bets

Unknown
Jhound27
Jhound27

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Left_bar_bleue1070/999999999999~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Empty_bar_bleue  (1070/999999999999)

http://www.bakuganbattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown 4th April 2009, 7:47 pm

As Preyas was defeated, Unknown was surprised, rarely did someone get the jump on him like that. No matter, he still had 2 bakugan left and they were his most powerful.

Bakugan Brawl! Archangel(600 G's) stand on my card! ( The first card I laid out)
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 5th April 2009, 11:10 am

Runo smirked, getting her first look at Matriarch of Angels. She seemed concerened. Runo threw down a gate card, saying "Gate Card Set..." The card enlarged, and showed a flash of Yellow Light. She was then enlightened.

"I know how to beat her... I hope." Runo whispered to Tigrerra.

"Is it me?" Asked Blade Tigrerra "Or what other Haos Bakugan could it be?"

Runo chuckled, she started her move "Bakugan Brawl!"

Runo took out a Ventus Bakugan. She tossed it in, it landed on her newly set Gate Card. "Stand!"
The bakugan stood on her card, it open, and its eye's lit up. "Ventus". The bakugan started to take its form. "El Condor." There it was a 350 G Ventus El Condor. Runo next took out an Ability Card. "Ability Activate, Blow Away!"

The wind picked up, a cyclone pushed Matriarch of Angels to El Condor. "Gate Card Open, Transform." Runo's El Condor's power level went up to 455 G's, after the gate card was engulfed in a yellow light. Then she drew her Special Ability Card. "Special Ability Activate. Dragoon!" Runo smirked at Unknown's expression. "So you know this card? Good." A ball of energy formed around El Condor, he gained 600 G's.

Runo finished off her move by saying "My El Condor has a power level of 1080 G's. Where as you have a power level of 600 G's."
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown 5th April 2009, 12:02 pm

Unknown smirked, just the way he planned it. " Fusion Ability Activate! Distraction buster! on Blow away, but wait there's more. " Special Ability Activate! Doom Companion! This destroys your bakugan while mine gets off scot free because I countered your blow away. "

" Such a crude strategy m'lord " said his Dragonoid.

" A crude strategy it is, but one most effective " he smirked while Runo had no idea what just happened.

" It was a good move, just not good enough " said Unknown
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 5th April 2009, 6:00 pm

"That would be an invalid or defeating Archangel move." Runo said "The defination of Doom Companion is
Doom Companion: Destroy all bakugan on the Gate Card you've activated this card for. And you can't get away without defeating Archangel too."

Runo smirked, very happy she does he research.
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown 5th April 2009, 6:14 pm

Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 5th April 2009, 6:16 pm

(Well I don't think so Rolling Eyes)
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown 5th April 2009, 6:33 pm

:S. Well what do you wana do about it? Complain to M_D and postpone the brawl? lol
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Runo 8th April 2009, 6:06 pm

I officially give up. I quit BAKUGANROCKS.
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Haos 8th April 2009, 6:19 pm

Dr.Haos watchng from the ref box is surprised at what she had said. He glared over ad saw Banisher just as surprised wondering why she would do this. Then his bakugan hydranoid came out.

Haos Symbol Darkus Hydranoid You have to make the announcement its over.

I understand Hydranoid.

Dr.Haos reaches for the microphone to announce.

DUE TO A FORFEIT THE WINNER OF THIS BRAWL IS UNKNOWN.
Dr.Haos
Dr.Haos
Administrator

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Left_bar_bleue110/999999999999~WAVERN REBIRTH TOURNAMENT BRAWL~ Unknown VS Runo {FINISHED}: Unknown wins Empty_bar_bleue  (110/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next