BAKUGANROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

doomwolfs new profile

2 posters

Go down

doomwolfs new profile Empty doomwolfs new profile

Post  doomwolf88 19th April 2009, 10:33 am

i am 16 years old i love bakugan i love all the types i just care if they are strong i rely on stadegy and strenth i love to win a lot i hope to get a lot of strong bakugan in this game i cant wait.

darkus: fortress 400gs, cycloid 360gs, warius 390gs, siege 320gs
pyrus: stinglash 360gs, laserman 310gs, skyress 390gs, mantris 260gs
ventus: dragonoid 380gs, garganoid 320gs, hynoid 290gs
aquse: griffon 350gs, centipoid 320gs, rattleoid 270gs
haos: preyas 330gs, terrorclaw 290gs, limulus 340gs
subterra: juggernoid 370gs, hydranoid 390gs, manion 290gs

gate cards:

G power boost: +350 Darkus
Quartet Battle: Both players shoot in another bakugan to the battle and combine g power levels

Super Pyrus: Switch g power levels of both battling bakugan on this Gate Card.

Intercept: Shoot in another bakugan and combine power levels with your original bakugan.

Mind Ghost: Destroy all bakugan on this Gate Card.

Transform: Increase your bakugan's power level to the point of your strongest bakugan in your arsenal's power level.

3xTriple Battle: Shoot in another bakugan and combine power levels with your original bakugan.

Level Down: Decrease your opponent's bakugan's power level by 100 Gs.

2xTrade Off: If your opponent's bakugan has 400 Gs or higher in power, you automatically defeat it

3rd Judgment: Shoot in another Darkus bakugan and combine g power levels

3xQuick Sand Freeze: Trap your opponent's bakugan and shoot in another one of your own after the original one has been defeated.

Scapegoat: Decide whether the battle on a certain Gate Card should continue or not, call "Continue" or "Stop".

2xBio Hazard: Undo your opponent's previous move.

Final Judgment: Call a bakugan attribute. Drain all power from every bakugan on this Gate Card with the exception of the attribute you called out.

Reloaded: Increase your bakugan on this Gate Card by 100 Gs for every bakugan you have on the battlefield.

Energy Merge: Transfer 100 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your own.

Additional Task: The last player who shot in their bakugan onto this Gate Card must return it back to their arsenal.

ability cards:

Boosted Dragon: Increase 1 Dragonoid's power level by 100 Gs.
Ability Counter: Negate your opponent's Ability Card.

Power Charge: Increase your bakugan's power level by 100 Gs. In the next battle, that bakugan may attack from any Gate Card, provided it wins this battle.

Backfire: Use your Pyrus bakugan in the battle to nullify your opponent's Gate Card
Attractor: Use your Centipoid bakugan to move any bakugan on the field to any other Gate Card you want.

Rapid Fire: If you have a Pyrus bakugan in the battle, shoot in another bakugan and combine power levels.

Fire Storm: Increase your Pyrus bakugan's power level by 100 Gs.

(*2)Spice Slayer: Transfer 100 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your Darkus attributed bakugan

3xShadowscratch- Nullify your opponents gate card

2xAbility Counter: Negate your opponent's Ability Card

Blow Away: Use your Ventus bakugan to move any bakugan on the field to any other Gate Card you want.

Wall Burst: Decrease your opponent's bakugan by 100 Gs.

special abilties:
2xDoom Companion: Destroy all bakugan on the Gate Card you've activated this card for.

Pyrus and Darkus Vertical Relation: If you are either a Pyrus bakugan against a Darkus bakugan, or a Darkus
bakugan against a Pyrus bakugan, increase your power level by 100 Gs.

2xShade: Negate all of your opponent's active Ability Cards.

Darkus and Aquos Co-Relation: If you are a Darkus bakugan against an Aquos bakugan, increase your Darkus' power level by 100 Gs.

Revive: Return all of your lost bakugan to your arsenal.

2xTriple Node: If you possess a Haos, Aquos, and Pyrus; or a Ventus, Darkus, and Subterra bakugan on the battlefield, increase each of the three bakugan's power levels by 200 Gs.

2xCopycat: Re-use one of yours or your opponent's cards against them. Attribute or bakugan requirements for the card are still applied.

Double Dimension: Negate the effect of the opponent's Ability Card is you have a Darkus bakugan in the battle.

Dimension 4: Negate opponent's Gate Card power boost if you have a Darkus bakugan in the battle.

Grand Down: Allows your Darkus bakugan to nullify your opponent's Gate Card.

2xReverse Blow: Return your bakugan back to your arsenal during mid-battle.

2xMarionette: Use your Mantris bakugan on the battlefield to move any bakugan over to any Gate Card you want.

2xLeft Gigante: Use your Cycloid bakugan to nullify your opponent's Gate Card.

Venomous Beast Torrent Attack: If you have a beastly bakugan on the battlefield, you may exchange it for another beastly bakugan and switch positions in the game. This card also works for defeated bakugan.

2xRight Gigante: Increase your Cycloid's power level by 100 Gs.

Sling Blazer: Allows Mantris to move any bakugan to any adjacent Gate Card.

fusion abilities:
2xDistraction Buster-Negates your opponent's Ability card

Depth Flare: Increase your Pyrus bakugan by 100 Gs.
doomwolf88
doomwolf88

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
doomwolfs new profile Left_bar_bleue210/999999999999doomwolfs new profile Empty_bar_bleue  (210/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

doomwolfs new profile Empty Re: doomwolfs new profile

Post  Jhound27 19th April 2009, 10:41 am

Way better than your 1st one.

APPROVED
Jhound27
Jhound27

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
doomwolfs new profile Left_bar_bleue1070/999999999999doomwolfs new profile Empty_bar_bleue  (1070/999999999999)

http://www.bakuganbattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down