BAKUGANROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye

5 posters

Go down

Goodbye Empty Goodbye

Post  Guest 9th August 2008, 8:23 am

So what??? You have lied to M_D that you'll help omec and then be a normal user again!!! But you are still a mod!!! And who gave you a right to move "whoever's" topic??? I just went out for 30 mins! And you guys started a conflict!!! This is serious and I asked M_D to make me an Admin now!!! Because I can't stand imbalanced conflicts anymore!!! Just because you were a mod for one day, it does not mean that you can boss me (the main mod) around!!! So no one holds you back on quitting!!! Go ahead and quit!!! You would not have anyone being against you if you wouldn't act like a total boss and bakugan champion!!! You can't even come close to beating me and Unknown, so why are you telling us that you can??? And where the heck could omec get an Exedra for Brawling on this site??? Everybody knows that it belongs to a Darkus gym leader-M_D, and now it seems to me that you are that Let Brawl guy from vestroia who got banned from there because of breaking 1 simple rule-no Doom Cards!!! And now you came here to boss us around because the doom cards are allowed???? Well let me tell you!!! It does not work this way pal!!! Not here it doesn't!!! So when I get my hands on Admin position, you'll pay for what you have said to us!!! So you better quit now, before it's too late!!! Anyway, if I'm an admin, I'll ban you!!! Sorry let-brawl but you won't get a second chance of coming back on this site, and me and M_D will make sure of that!!!! M_D also knows about that Let-brawl thing! So he'll have something to say for sure!!! Don't think that here you can bully all of us and get away with it!!! if you don't stop behaving this way, you'll be outta here for good, so watch it!!! And tell me more about that Omec guy! Is he also as evil as you??? Or is he that Night Crawler guy? Or is it another way around (you-night crawler, him-let brawl)? I bet you wanna quit because you know that you won't get away with this!!! So the 2 things I wanna know are: Are you let-brawl and is omec the night crawler? And, If you guys are those "enimies", then tell me if there's someone else in your little group?? You better anwser, pal, or you'll pay big time!!! I rest my case!...FOR NOW!!!!!!
said ant 432.

well,i wanted just to help my friend mason, this would be his first bakugan forum, as well, this is my first one. md pulled some strings for me, so i could be mod for a night. omec didn't show, so md let me have one more chance, a second day as mod. well when omec got on that 2nd night, i must have made him mad cuz he quit this site. so i tell md to un mod me at exactly 9:30pm that night thru a pm, and he pms ok. well at 9:30, he just, logs off! and it made me felt good, like he trusted me! so i help out doom proof, it really made me feel important to the forum! like i was a boss! so after i knew his prof. was good enough, i tried to move it to approved, but forgot to lock it fisrt. and when that happened, i was turned against. and then this happened. i realize unknown's part of the story, and i think he forgives me. thank you. but ant, this time you've gone to far. i'm quiting cuz of you.

g'by.

Last edited by Unbeatable on 10th August 2008, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Empty Re: Goodbye

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 9th August 2008, 8:46 am

See ya.
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Location : Haos Blade Tigrerra - 6/ Haos Delta Dragonoid - 5/ Haos Lunarus - 3

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Goodbye Left_bar_bleue275/999999999999Goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (275/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Masquerade_Darkon 9th August 2008, 11:17 am

Wow...

Sure, this can stay, but it's true I logged off. I wasn't going to patrol YOU all day and night, I was just going to let you be temp mod of RP Character Profiles, what harm could THAT bring? And then Ant_432 loses his temper and apparently thinks you were leading the website for a moment. I didn't put you in charge of ANYTHING else, but then, I don't know the whole story of this enormous conflict...

(This isn't the first time that Ant_432 has gotten on someone's nerves either. Rolling Eyes )

Well, bye then. I assume THIS TIME I can't bring you back and I have to have a talk with Ant_432 as well.
Masquerade_Darkon
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster/Darkus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Goodbye Left_bar_bleue550/999999999999Goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (550/999999999999)

https://bakuganrocks.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ant_432 9th August 2008, 11:27 am

Unbeatable wrote:
So what??? You have lied to M_D that you'll help omec and then be a normal user again!!! But you are still a mod!!! And who gave you a right to move "whoever's" topic??? I just went out for 30 mins! And you guys started a conflict!!! This is serious and I asked M_D to make me an Admin now!!! Because I can't stand imbalanced conflicts anymore!!! Just because you were a mod for one day, it does not mean that you can boss me (the main mod) around!!! So no one holds you back on quitting!!! Go ahead and quit!!! You would not have anyone being against you if you wouldn't act like a total boss and bakugan champion!!! You can't even come close to beating me and Unknown, so why are you telling us that you can??? And where the heck could omec get an Exedra for Brawling on this site??? Everybody knows that it belongs to a Darkus gym leader-M_D, and now it seems to me that you are that Let Brawl guy from vestroia who got banned from there because of breaking 1 simple rule-no Doom Cards!!! And now you came here to boss us around because the doom cards are allowed???? Well let me tell you!!! It does not work this way pal!!! Not here it doesn't!!! So when I get my hands on Admin position, you'll pay for what you have said to us!!! So you better quit now, before it's too late!!! Anyway, if I'm an admin, I'll ban you!!! Sorry let-brawl but you won't get a second chance of coming back on this site, and me and M_D will make sure of that!!!! M_D also knows about that Let-brawl thing! So he'll have something to say for sure!!! Don't think that here you can bully all of us and get away with it!!! if you don't stop behaving this way, you'll be outta here for good, so watch it!!! And tell me more about that Omec guy! Is he also as evil as you??? Or is he that Night Crawler guy? Or is it another way around (you-night crawler, him-let brawl)? I bet you wanna quit because you know that you won't get away with this!!! So the 2 things I wanna know are: Are you let-brawl and is omec the night crawler? And, If you guys are those "enimies", then tell me if there's someone else in your little group?? You better anwser, pal, or you'll pay big time!!! I rest my case!...FOR NOW!!!!!!
said ant 432.

well,i wanted just to help my friend mason, this would be his first bakugan forum, as well, this is my first one. md pulled some strings for me, so i could be mod for a night. omec didn't show, so md let me have one more chance, a second day as mod. well when omec got on that 2nd night, i must have made him mad cuz he quit this site. so i tell md to un mod me at exactly 9:30pm that night thru a pm, and he pms ok. well at 9:30, he just, logs off! and it made me felt good, like he trusted me! so i help out doom proof, it really made me feel important to the forum! like i was a boss! so after i knew his prof. was good enough, i tried to move it to approved, but forgot to lock it fisrt. and when that happened, i was turned against. and then this happened. i realize unknown's part of the story, and i think he forgives me. thank you. but ant, this time you've gone to far. i'm quiting cuz of you.

md, honor a last request, and don't delete this topic. i'm taking pms until 9:00pm est.

Dude, I could've forgiven you, if you would stop telling that I suck at bakugan! Besides, I was just about to help doom proof and format his profile right, but then you moved it and I did not get a chance to! And about that let-brawl thing, I was wrong, sorry about this. And I bet that M_D won't make me one of admins after you showed "the world" this PM, oh well, the least I can do now, is say this, cause he might take me off mod position.

P.S. You know, this whole thing made me sad a little as well, and I actually think that M_D is gonna take away my mod position, but theres no doubt that he'll say no to my request for admin for sure. Now, I bet that M_D IS going to strip me off mod position. And you do realize, that I'm on my last nerve now!
If you wanna quit, that's your decision. But M_D is gonna give me some kind of consequence just because of this bad message I wrote you (the one I PMed you) and then you quoted me on the forums to show that I did do a bad thing, just keep this in your mind.
Ant_432
Ant_432

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Goodbye Left_bar_bleue635/999999999999Goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (635/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ant_432 9th August 2008, 11:28 am

Masquerade_Darkon wrote:Wow...

Sure, this can stay, but it's true I logged off. I wasn't going to patrol YOU all day and night, I was just going to let you be temp mod of RP Character Profiles, what harm could THAT bring? And then Ant_432 loses his temper and apparently thinks you were leading the website for a moment. I didn't put you in charge of ANYTHING else, but then, I don't know the whole story of this enormous conflict...

(This isn't the first time that Ant_432 has gotten on someone's nerves either. Rolling Eyes )

Well, bye then. I assume THIS TIME I can't bring you back and I have to have a talk with Ant_432 as well.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand here's that consequence coming.
Ant_432
Ant_432

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Goodbye Left_bar_bleue635/999999999999Goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (635/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown 9th August 2008, 11:29 am

Private messages are PRIVATE for a reason, posting a private message is like being a snitch or something.

Now this doesn't really make sense at all, I mean we wouldn't have gotten ticked off if we knew you had M_D's permission to do this stuff.
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Goodbye Left_bar_bleue100/999999999999Goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (100/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ant_432 9th August 2008, 11:37 am

That's the point of my message above! He can't just show "the world" this message when it's a private message!!! I bet he doesn't even know what trouble I'm in!!!
Ant_432
Ant_432

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Masquerade_Darkon 9th August 2008, 12:41 pm

Big deal. Don't any of you remember that Dray from vestroia.com did the same thing for Let-Brawl? Post his PM. And, Ant_432, you're not in as much trouble as you think.
Masquerade_Darkon
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster/Darkus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Goodbye Left_bar_bleue550/999999999999Goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (550/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ant_432 9th August 2008, 1:00 pm

Yeah but this time, the bad dude put a PM up not Admin or Mod
Ant_432
Ant_432

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 9th August 2008, 3:28 pm

"bad dude"?
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Goodbye Left_bar_bleue275/999999999999Goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (275/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ant_432 9th August 2008, 10:27 pm

I'm just giving an example! I'm not saying that he is a bad dude!
Ant_432
Ant_432

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10th August 2008, 4:33 pm

ant, i think what you said was an apology, so it's cool. and like i said, i didn't tell anyone i was on md's permission cuz i thought someone like doom proof would try md for some special treatment. and i don't see why 2 people cant help out a newbie. finaly, i'm not gone for good. my presence is only on hiatus. i'll be back. and i'll be better. see ya.

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 11th August 2008, 6:43 am

May the force be with you.
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11th August 2008, 3:52 pm

well i'll be sure to keep the force real handy Neutral ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Helsaber 13th August 2008, 3:48 am

im kinda confused but i dont think ant was being mean in the Pm, hes just doing his job as a mod, i wud know, i was the owner of a runescape private server and u cant be nice bout something that seems wrong. i know ant is rough but i respect him for his decisions, and not bcuz he helped me get started here. and dont get me wrong, m_d is a Very nice guy, and hes just plain awesome, but ant is only doing his job as a mod and i think ( in my opinion ) he deserves admin.
Helsaber
Helsaber

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Goodbye Left_bar_bleue10/999999999999Goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13th August 2008, 4:32 am

you've been here for twelve hrs. helsaber. you don't know what freak ant can dish out!

Back to top Go down

Post  Masquerade_Darkon 13th August 2008, 7:56 am

No one has any chance of becoming an Admin at the moment anyway.
Masquerade_Darkon
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster/Darkus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ant_432 13th August 2008, 12:15 pm

Unbeatable wrote:you've been here for twelve hrs. helsaber. you don't know what freak ant can dish out!

What's that supposed to mean? I'm can't dish anything out! And like Helsaber said, I'm doing what a mod is supposed to do: to make sure that you don't have any crazy things on your mind!
Ant_432
Ant_432

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13th August 2008, 4:49 pm

one guy stands up for you and your high on your horse again! this is why i almost quit!

Back to top Go down

Post  Helsaber 18th August 2008, 12:50 pm

hes not on his high horse, and unbeatable, just because i wasnt here for long doesnt mean i dont know wut its like 2 be in charge, ant and especially masquerade have been doing an extremely good job on keeping things in order here and ant has every right to be mad sometimes because its what a mod is suppost to do, keeping things in order. and you shouldn't be mad at ant just because hes got a slight temper, people are different, doesnt mean u have to use u quitting against them.
Helsaber
Helsaber

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Goodbye Left_bar_bleue10/999999999999Goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum