BAKUGANROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE RULES (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Go down

WEBSITE RULES (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!) Empty WEBSITE RULES (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Post  Masquerade_Darkon 11th June 2008, 3:47 pm

Welcome to bakuganrocks.forumakers.com! I hope you will have a great time here this site includes info about the bakugan world, as well as a bakugan and card list, links to downloadable bakugan episodes, roleplaying bakugan and more!

You're experience here will be just fine as long as you obey these simple rules:

1. NO Cussing: Please try your best to refrain from cussing. This is a kid-friendly tv show and I'd appreciate it if you showed your proper respect. Some cuss words have already been filtered out as a matter of fact, but some are not so please pay attention to what you post online.

2. NO Double Posting: Please refrain from double posting. I myself personally don't mind it, but to many other people, it can be quite annoying. If you have to modify something you've said, please use the Edit tool. If you ABSOLUTELY must have something said, and this is under special circumstances, you may post one more time. ONLY one more time. NO triple posting allowed please, at ALL. Only I may post more than twice for information on bakugan which can be very broad and will take more than one post and possibly more than two posts.

3. NO Duplicate Accounts: No one wants to say hello to the same person twice, so please abide to his simple rule of not creating more accounts, if I discover you've done so when you've been banned, I will be forced to delete that account and make your ban time longer, but I don't think I'll come across a member so disobedient, so please just no second accounts.

4. The Doom Card IS Allowed: You heard me right. The Doom Card IS allowed for once on a bakugan RPing site. ONLY, however, if you are on my team of Darkus bakugan brawlers. The Darkus brawlers may then offer a Doom Card to others willing to destroy bakugan as well, you will be given 3 Doom Cards, so you can only do this twice if you wish to keep your own. I will determine members on that team depending on how you act, will I feel you're wise like Pyrus? Strong like SubTerra? Kind like Haos? And so forth. If your bakugan has been sent to the Doom Dimension, you may enter the Doom Dimension and brawl against the Legendary Soldier of the attribute of the bakugan you are trying to acquire back. Leader of said attribute teams will command that Legendary Soldier and two other bakugan to brawl against. You may brawl with the lost bakugan you are trying to win back, if you succeed and defeat the bakugan, you will gain that bakugan back and escape the Doom Dimension. There is no chance of you winning the Legendary Soldier bakugan, and they are not to be used outside of the Doom Dimension under any circumstances.

Also something interesting to know, is that Naga and Wayvern ARE, in fact, allowed as bakugan, but Wayvern can only be won in a special contest and I already possess Naga but it will only have a base of 550 Gs like Wayvern. His true base power is far too outrageous... Plus, he will only be used against Wayvern or Infinity Dragonoid.

5. NO Sharing of Personal Info: Please no sharing of any personal information of any kind. It is very unsafe, and I will find out if you have done so or not over PM or otherwise.

Just follow these 5 simple rules and you will have no problems! Wink
Masquerade_Darkon
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster/Darkus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
WEBSITE RULES (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!) Left_bar_bleue550/999999999999WEBSITE RULES (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!) Empty_bar_bleue  (550/999999999999)

https://bakuganrocks.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down