BAKUGANROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conflicting Websites: Gundam and BakuganRocks

4 posters

Go down

Conflicting Websites: Gundam and BakuganRocks Empty Conflicting Websites: Gundam and BakuganRocks

Post  Masquerade_Darkon 11th July 2008, 8:58 am

Please continue your arguement here Ant_432 and Shun.
Resuming from where Ant_432 made this post:

Ant_432: Okay, Shun! It is obvious that you are showing absolutely no respect for this site! Then why should we respect your's?

(No offence) Your site has way more probs:
1. Confusing Brawling Rules
2. Spelling (everyone spells with a lot of mistakes)
3. Cursing a lot (kite has cursed me twice)
4. Some Players are Noobs (like alice who called me that)
5. Your site's address has nothing to do with bakugan
6. Everything is organized way too messy
7. Brawlers (like Alice) are so stupid! Once, I did a gate card move and she "countered my gate card with Double Dimension"! I told her that this card does not negate gate cards and then she called me stupid for the right suggestion and eventually she told on me to kite! So kite started cursing me and Alice was actually typing for him! And as I now appear to know, Kite did not even know that Doom Companion was an actual card from the show until I told him! After, he just locked my brawl topic saying that I was out of control, just because I said the right thing! Well Kite was acting like the most laziest bum, mod for that time All he did was in the end, he just locked the brawl for the thing I did not do!!!
8. I don't care if your bakugan site is one of the best ones! I still like this one better! And here's the reason everyone joins: it's because when they looked at it they thought that you were allowed to do anything there: spamming, cursing, swearing, spelling words in the most crappiest way they can, etc.! And some people (like Yura) actually quit! Because they then realize that you get banned for the things I mentioned above! Well I think that some mods (like Kite) have to get banned, he cursed like 1000000000000 times and none of you, so called "admins" care about them! And how's that fair? Other people just looked at the mods and then they'd do the same things as them and then get banned and quit!
9. I suggest you go and check over your web-site and correct the errors I've mentioned in sections 1-8! And then you'll see the difference!
10. Ban or Delete my profile if you want, but I'm still gonna say what I said!

Sorry to say this but, SHUT UP AND GO EAT A DOUGHNUT!
That is all!
Masquerade_Darkon
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster/Darkus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Conflicting Websites: Gundam and BakuganRocks Left_bar_bleue550/999999999999Conflicting Websites: Gundam and BakuganRocks Empty_bar_bleue  (550/999999999999)

https://bakuganrocks.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Conflicting Websites: Gundam and BakuganRocks Empty Re: Conflicting Websites: Gundam and BakuganRocks

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 6th August 2008, 9:43 am

Well, Shun left.
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Location : Haos Blade Tigrerra - 6/ Haos Delta Dragonoid - 5/ Haos Lunarus - 3

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Conflicting Websites: Gundam and BakuganRocks Left_bar_bleue275/999999999999Conflicting Websites: Gundam and BakuganRocks Empty_bar_bleue  (275/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Conflicting Websites: Gundam and BakuganRocks Empty Re: Conflicting Websites: Gundam and BakuganRocks

Post  Ant_432 8th August 2008, 3:51 pm

He just got out told!
Ant_432
Ant_432

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Conflicting Websites: Gundam and BakuganRocks Left_bar_bleue635/999999999999Conflicting Websites: Gundam and BakuganRocks Empty_bar_bleue  (635/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5th September 2008, 5:40 pm

Is shun still active elsewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post  Ant_432 6th September 2008, 11:20 pm

Nope I don't think so!
Ant_432
Ant_432

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Conflicting Websites: Gundam and BakuganRocks Left_bar_bleue635/999999999999Conflicting Websites: Gundam and BakuganRocks Empty_bar_bleue  (635/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13th September 2008, 6:37 am

Yes he is, on Gundam, of course!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 25th September 2008, 6:14 pm

Freak, he DELETEd Gundam!

Back to top Go down

Post  Davell Shun 25th September 2008, 8:05 pm

wow!
Davell Shun
Davell Shun

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Conflicting Websites: Gundam and BakuganRocks Left_bar_bleue190/999999999999Conflicting Websites: Gundam and BakuganRocks Empty_bar_bleue  (190/999999999999)

http://bakuganbarwlers.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down